How many American presidents are not buried in the United States?

Lets test American's knowledge of their own... (Q too short...)
Updates:
Correct...

only 5 presidents are not buried in the US... cause they ain't dead yet...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Aside from the ones who aren't dead yet (Carter, the Bushes, Clinton, and Obama), I believe all other presidents have been interred in the US, though I'm pretty sure a few, such as Grant, aren't actually "buried" underground, but rather entombed above-ground.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly, I have no idea. There are 39 dead presidents, but I can't think of why one would be buried elsewhere. Unless you count the ones that are alive then there are 5.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would've guessed that they were all buried in the USA, except the ones that are still alive ofc(Obama, Bush Sr. & Jr., Clinton, Carter). I was looking for a trap so the alive ones was the only one I could think of

Ps: Not American

1|1
    0|0
  • I got a riddle for you now... how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? I've been stuck on this since I was 6 when I heard it in school... Haven't come out of my room since still trying to figure it out

0|0
    0|0
    • It depends on many factors...

Is the Woodchuck unionized?

Is the Woodchuck married?

if he is married, does his wife work?

Does the woodchuck have kids?

if he does have kids, are they likely to go to university?

Does the woodchuck have a girlfriend on the side?

• Show All
    • man... I could have gone all night with this earlier this morning but now I can't think of anything lol. Ill give you this one but lookout :P

• This isn't my first go-around with Mr. Woodchuck lol

• All deceased presidents are buried on American soil at the moment.

1|0
    0|0
    • If you're asking about living presidents because you think you're clever or something, I'm guessing the arctic winds from up north has frozen your Canadian brain. =P There are 5 living current or former US presidents at the moment (Carter, Bush, Clinton, Bush, & Obama).

• Trick question incoming!

0|0
    0|0
  • Silly silly girl. Some may be in a tomb above ground. There are 39 dead presidents and 5 that are alive so...blah blah...ahh blah

0|0
    0|0
  • Bethany, you live in Canada.

0|1
    0|0
  • you are hot. Do I pass?

0|0
    2|4

Recommended myTakes