Why do we feel like we've known each other forever?

We've only been together for a little over a month and known each other for nearly the same amount of time. However, it feels like we've known each other for so much longer, as if we've known each other for years. It's the strangest/nicest thing.
Updates:
And before anyone says anything nasty, I'm simply asking 'cause I'm curious to why this is, especially since I've never felt this way, especially this quickly, about about anyone...

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you were partners in past lives. ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • lol, we actually joke about that

• If you believe in that stuff, I'd say it's probable. I recently went to a tarot reading and the lady told me that me and my boyfriend had such explosive chemistry because we had been a couple in past lives and we had always worked well as life-partners / team mates. It was cool to hear. Though of course.. tarot and that stuff, you must take as entertainment, but who knows! :o

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think both of you are so smitten about each other. Certainly, there's chemistry, but it doesn't necessarily mean it will stay for a long time. The most reasonable thing to do is enjoying what you have now, but take it slow -- don't believe too quickly that you are made for each other :) maybe, but maybe not. Let the time reveals. In the mean time, have fun!

2|0
    0|0
  • When you become acquainted with someone very well, it does sometimes feel that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • well that's love it makes us do strange things and time just passes by so fast when you're with the person you love

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's partly to do with love/chemistry and then it comes down to having so much in common that it's natural to click with them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes