Do men really like to see women wear pink T-shirts/blouses/tops?

All answers are appreciated.Thanks beforehand for your time and inputs and the best answer would be selected.
  • Yes,I love it.
  • No,I hate it.
  • I am neutral about it .(Kindly state the reasons if possible)
    Vote C
@starlight:I asked about pink specifically because I notice there is this guy in his 20's(I am his customer & we never talk)who always nods & smiles big at me whenever I am wearing pink.If I am not wearing pink that day,he would stare at me & wait for me to nod & smile at him before he reciprocates.He has been like that for 2 years so I think it is to do with pink.Lol.
@starlight:So now I can predict with great accuracy whether this guy would nod & smile at me first on any day just by whether I am wearing pink.I think pink really has a psychological effect.Haha.

419

Most Helpful Guy

• Bright pinks (and in fact most bright colors) generally have an amplifying effect - making hot girls look hotter and ugly girls uglier.

Other shades of pink may or may not look, depending on whether they suit the girl's complexion. Pink lingerie is always good ;)

• I agree with you about how pink looks on women although I won't use the word''ugly' or ''uglier'' to describe people.Haha.