11 Valuable Tips for Your Relationships

Starting a new relationship and maintaining a relationship is a difficult process. In this process, something bad will happen at any moment and the feeling that the relationship will end is often experienced.

What do you say to take a look at the tallies below to help you deal with such situations? Here are 10 tips for starting a new relationship and for those concerned about how to maintain the relationship.

1. Be compatible.

11 Valuable Tips for Your Relationships

It is not always possible to be in the same opinion with your love. It is important that you respect each other's views and try to be as consistent as possible. It is much easier to comply with this recommendation if you care about the person you have.

2. Do not make small calculations.

11 Valuable Tips for Your Relationships

When you do something good for your partner, do not expect a reward.

3. Encourage each other.

11 Valuable Tips for Your Relationships

Do not give up doing what you want to do because you are in a relationship. Always support each other and encourage each other to do what your want to do.

4. Do not criticize, make a solution.

11 Valuable Tips for Your Relationships

If you have a problem with your relationship and you want to tell the other party, go with a recommendation or solution. Never criticize the other side.

5. You can often compliment her.

11 Valuable Tips for Your Relationships

When you compliment your partner, show them how much you care. you have to compliment her if you want to show him that you value her

6. Accept your mistakes.

11 Valuable Tips for Your Relationships

When you make a mistake, do not resist not accepting it. Accept that you are wrong . If your partner really cares about you, he will forgive your mistake. Just do not repeat the same mistakes again.

7. Do not hesitate to say what you have in mind.

11 Valuable Tips for Your Relationships

Do not hesitate to say what you want to say while you are talking to your partner and tell them what you have in mind.

8. Be romantic.

11 Valuable Tips for Your Relationships

Sometimes you have to make small surprises. Get a flower that you never expected. Book a stylish restaurant on a non-special day. Do anything that shows that you care for each other.

9. Be respectful to his friends.

11 Valuable Tips for Your Relationships

You may not like your partner's friends, but your partner do not need to know it. You can try not to meet with friends you do not like. When you come together, just be respectful to your friends.

10. Show your love.

11 Valuable Tips for Your Relationships

Some people may be incapable of showing their love. But there's no need to do big things to show it. Sometimes you just hold his hand, play with his hair, put a little kiss on his side and show your love.

11. Do not threaten to finish the relationship.

11 Valuable Tips for Your Relationships

If your partner does something you do not want, you do not force her and do not threaten her.

Happy Days...

1827

Most Helpful Guys

• Another good take. If i can suggest one more thing.
    Never resort to personal insults in any disagreement you may have. Especially to your girlfriend. Words have such huge meaning to women.

• "When you do something good for your partner, do not expect a reward."

To which I reply "if you're good at something, never do it for free." If you don't reward good behavior, the good behavior will slowly stop. You don't work a job/career just to be appreciated, you expect a paycheck. Likewise, you don't do good things for your partner just to be nice, you are expecting compensation for your effort. This is basic psychology.

In relationships, the appreciation IS the reward (be it sex or something else). Do not be under the delusion that your partner is nice to you just because. Everyone expects positive feedback for their good deeds. If a person comes to realize that their actions are being taken advantage of--that their partner now just feels entitled to their good works and that they don't need to return the favor-- they aren't going to continue.

"Sometimes you have to make small surprises. Get a flower that you never expected. Book a stylish restaurant on a non-special day. Do anything that shows that you care for each other."

Isn't this kind of a complete contradiction to number 2? First it was "good deeds are expected, do not feel entitled to compensation", now it's "*they* expect compensation for *their* effort". If romance is the "reward", then I guess you shouldn't expect it. Can't have it both ways.

Also, I love how like 90% of this stuff focused on the girl. Are women just passengers in relationships, with no agency? Because very little of this centers of what makes guys happy.

"Don't criticize, make a solution", except, for some people, solutions ARE criticisms.

Most Helpful Girls

• The #1 Tip: Don't try to control your partner. Let them be themself, the same person they were when you met and you were initially attracted to them. Trying to change them just fosters resentment.

If your partner isn't meeting your expectations of them, first evaluate your expectations and ask if it's even your right to have these expectations. Ask yourself if it's reasonable to have these expectations.

Secondly, don't try to force your will on your partner to make them meet your expectations. Don't manipulate, coerce, bribe, nag, or threaten. Simply speak to them, tell them why you have this expectation of them, how it would make you feel to have this expectation met and how it feels when it isn't, and then leave it at that. If your partner cares for you, they'll at least attept to take your feelings into consideration.

• Complimenting too much can come off as disingenuous. It's nice to hear a compliment here and there. But all the time? That's annoying and doesn't feel real. Makes me think, "Does he wants something? Why is he complimenting me 10 times a day?" It's weird and that would be weird for anyone.

Other than that I agree with everything else. Great mytake!

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 25

• Yes all valid points, however with the issues of your partners friends, if my partner does not like one of my friends, I will probably figure that out, and if the friend disrespected my partner in anyway, I would always take her side, even if it meant the end of that friendship, just remember that your partner should always put you first particularly when you know in your heart that your partner has valid reasons for her feelings.

• Even if you guys may not stay together that long?

• @Blunique depending who is in the wrong could be your girl friend could be your mate, and it doesn't matter if you been together for 3 months or three years, in general your friends should respect your partner, and I will understand if she doesn't like my friends, I don't like them all the time.

• This is all great stuff!!! This is so good and so many gaggers need to hear this stuff including me!!! Very educational, stuff that is good to know!!! Thank you much for sharing this Sorgulayan_birey!!!

• good take. It takes a lot of hard work to get a relationship going these days. People should focus on developing themselves. No that is the way I am shit, like me that way or bounce.

• Great tips. Those who really want a relationship and are willing to make it work are much more ahead of the game.

• All of this appeals to those who seek long term relationships based on love, not to those who seek short-term relationships based on sex.
    I happily count myself a member of the first category.

• Good stuff- I'd add shaking things up every now and then to keep the relationship fresh and listening very well.

• Great take, glad you did it in pointers instead of going on a tangent :)

• I might be hesitant, but have the rest covered easily. (Now I just need to actually get into a relationship...)

• Good one. All those are stuff you will actually do without knowing if you care about the other person.

• Good points but half of them are easier said than done and it has to go both ways if any of this stuff is going to work.

• Avoid jealousy: it's a deadly poison in a relationship.

• All of that, won't work in a LDR
    But good take 👍

• I have most of them in my mind

• Fantastic

• Awesome Take

• Nice.

• Well said! I like it!

• Incredibly woman-centric. Oh well. LOL

• Interesting myTake.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 16

• Right on... agree totally !!!

I'd add... invest your body and soul in the relationship, but at the same time, don't stop being an individual with needs and wants !!!

• Sounds about right. Especially the eleventh point... if you find you have to threaten to leave your partner, then the relationship probably wasn't salvageable anyway.

• Love this Take, just a shame more people don't take heed.

• How many are actually thinking of these things. Their main thought seems to be sex anymore.

• these are nice, but it think they should go both ways

• Thank you.

• Niceeee

• Good work

• Great one i agree with your advice 😅

• Perfect.

• no.1 is often ignored when pursuing others

• Hmm.

• Enjoyed the take.. thank you for writing!

• Good tips

• How about DONT BE CONTROLLING!!

• Nice take but ill always be single so I dont need these haha