Do you hold hands with your partner while watching a movie in the cinema?

Yesterday me and my boyfriend (of a year) went to the movies last night and we watched 2 movies in 1 night (lol) - Annabelle and Valerian
Anyway, we usually just keep to ourselves and focus on the movie (we do kiss and hug and hold hand here and there but not as much)
But then yesterday it was different
During the movies, he would hug me tight out of no where and kiss my forehead often.. and he would hold my hand and we would squeeze each other hands and then let go.. and then hold my hand again
It was odd but cute lol
Do you hold hands while watching a movie with your partner in the cinema?
Is what my boyfriend did weird?
Im 22 and he's 27 so no we are not teens

• Yes I do and its not weird what your boyfriend did
  • Yes I do but its weird what your boyfriend did
  • No I don't but its not weird what your boyfriend did
    Vote C
  • No I don't and yes its weird what your boyfriend did
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

35

What Guys Said 5

• Why would it be? Wanna know whats weird? Hand job in the cinema, or hand job while driving a bike. I've seen it, and thats weird as F, whats wrong with the people in my place?

• Yes, always... until one or another's hand gets hot and sweaty, we always want to be close. We love those theatres where you can raise the armrests and cuddle up!

• I would if I had a girl

• Not weird at all, I like doing it

• im currently single and want to be like that forever because i find dating to be ridiculous but if i were to date, i wouldn't hold her hand every time we do something. too much love and affection and cuddly bullshit gets old real quick

What Girls Said 3

• Whether at the movies or in the sofa watching tv, we touch, hold hands and cuddle pretty much the whole time. I think it's sweet what your boyfriend did. Don't question it.

• I would do, and I don't find it weird. 😏

• That isn't weird at all, it's very sweet.