Do you use cutesy names/terms of endearment with your partner?

In Texas, 90% of people call me “hun”. I call people “darlin” and it started out of sarcasm but became natural to apply with people care about.Do you use cutesy names/terms of endearment with your partner?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• In the photo in the theme is very cute couple and cute girl. Relationships should be tender to each other. Some couples often argue and sort things out, it's terrible, in the end, these couples diverge. Only respect and care give excellent relations.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I use terms of endearment only for my partner because where I live most people don't call friends as dear or hun or darling. Only some of my friends call me that. If I start calling people "dear" "hon" or "darling" they will think I fancy them 😳

But I call my boyfriend "babe", "baby", "love", "my tiger" etc, all the time :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• My current relationship is quite new, so not yet. However, a relative of mine (my grandmother and her father were siblings) actually call each other with her husband "rabbit". Which I always found strange - not even bunny or something, which is quote common where I live. No. Rabbit.

Anyway, the girl on the picture is really pretty. Just putting it out there.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always let my (ex) girlfriends pick their nicknames.
    My first girlfriend was "Babyloves".
    My second girlfriend was "cutie".
    My third was "angel".
    My last was "Schatzi" (german for "my little treasure")

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I wouldn’t want to pick. It doesn’t seem as special that way.
      My first love called me “Mein Schatz”.

• i used to have a nickname for my last girlfriend that i found cute, but she didn't like it, i guess becasue i already called her by a different nickname for pretty much al the years we knew each other before being in a relationship, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I call the wife (kitty) and not pussy cat, and she calls me (bear) and not teddy bear. Other people! nothing more than hi and thanks a lot.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes. I think it's fun and sweet. Like calling a girl sweetheart or honey. I like the same in return. I also like original pet names. I once called an old girlfriend cum bunny. She thought it was cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I think that’s silly. Anytime I’ve had a woman call me baby she ended up being demonic at some point in our relationship. Cutesy names makes me nervous

1|0
    0|0
  • Baby girl, wife, a short version of her name. Those are the clean ones, anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • I make up nicknames specific to them usually. And other regular terms of endearment.

2|0
    0|0
  • I called my previous partners what they were straight up. If she was acting like a b I'd call her a b. If she was annoying I'll say it. If she was acting sweet I'd say it. I have no issue with calling people who they are. I am no coward. I am a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even call my girl by her name most of the time. I just call her my love. Lol

3|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• My boyfriend calls me beautiful and cutie and I call him handsome. It's just another way of saying I love you and letting them know you love them and care about them in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I call my boyfriend "pre" it's short for premature ejeculator.

3|0
    0|0
  • Guilty.
    I call my younger nieces, nephews Bub or baba lol
    I call my cousins or friends cuz, sis or sista (it’s a sign of respect)
    Call my SO love, baby, hun, bae, sweetie. When he ‘loved’ me 😂 used to call me sweetheart...

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, he calls me piglet because he says I'm cute like the little piglets and i call him teddy bear because he loves cuddling. My dad calls me baby girl and my mom calls me mom. My friends have loads of nickname for me.😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep getting called "Darling" by boyfriends. No idea why.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually only use terms of endearment with friends. I'm more comfortable sharing platonic love than romantic for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I call him babe, baby or muffin he calls me babe, sweet thang and my love or lover...

0|0
    0|0
  • I call my guy babe, or baby or hunny or hunny bunny. He calls me darlin, babe or pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep <3
    I've got my Kitty and my Daddy
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes. I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls