"A man is not a necessity, a man is a luxury", Ladies, do you agree with Cher?

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm a guy/ other
    Vote C

1240

Most Helpful Guys

• Lol, try living a year with no help from men and men live with no help from women. Men would still be just fine but women would really suffer.

Car breaks down? lol They need a man now.
    Criminal attacking them? Need a man.
    Fire and calling the fire department? Need men.
    Computer problems? Calling a man.
    Electricity goes down from a storm or car damaging the power pole? Calling a man.

And the women that do those jobs usually aren't nearly as good at them and the number of them is so small that they couldn't possibly help all the women that need assistance.

Women need men MUCH more than men need women.

• 27 d ago

this is probably the most sexist thing I've read

• 26 d ago

@jammin55 Sexist for telling the factual truth?

• 25 d ago

it is not factual.. that's kind of the point. Give me the evidence that absolutely no women know how to fix cars or computers or know how to defend themselves, etc. Your statement is just ignorant and self-entitled.

• Yes that's true a man isn't a necessity for a woman. It's a luxury cause getting a good man is hard 2 find. A woman can get with another 2 help satsfy her needs. Women know how 2 take care of each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• Men are a necessity.

Not for money or help.

But a sentient companion.

there's a type of warmth men have, that makes everything feel okay.

I think its forgotten about our fathers, uncles, brothers etc.

How can you think your father, brother or uncle, is not needed?

• 1 mo ago

Men are a necessity for women who swing that way.

Thank GOD for women who swing that way.

• 1 mo ago

They are actually a necessity for the things you said they are not necessities for as well. Strip all these fancy male inventions away and you ladies are liabilities, unable to survive the harshness of nature without men, especially when pregnant (which without the male invention of contraception would be rather difficult to avoid, boy did we fuck up by inventing that one)

Truth.