Is my boyfriend flirting with his female boss?

Cherry999
A few days ago I had a fight with my boyfriend. We didn't talk very much for two days, but we made up and each other apologized and moved on. My boyfriend told me that he argued with a client at work because he was mad during that time and his boss told him to act and she forgave him this time. But two days ago I found out some messages on his phone, where he declared to his female boss that he has trouble in his relationship, that he thinks if he should give me another chance (that fight started because of him), that I don't let him go out with his friends (that week he stayed at his friend because I was at my home and I really didn't have a problem with him by doing that). He said mean things about me to his boss and then he started complimenting her. He told her that she is a good boss and a wonderful women and he loved the advice that she gave him. He even put her kisses with hearts. Let's just say that I went crazy when I read what he wrote to her about me. I couldn't talk to him because I was so disappointed. I have trust issues and I really trusted him, but I don't trust him anymore. He wrote to me because I couldn't bear to see him. He said that he wanted to show that messages to me so I wouldn't find out on my own and that he did that just to victimize himself in front of her and that he realised that what he did was stupid. Now I don't really know what to do. I stay with him at our apartment, but we barely talk. Maybe if he told his friend his problems, I wouldn't have been so disappointed, but he told this to a girl that I don't even know. That's just wonderful, because they talk everyday on the phone at the work, and I stead of talking about that business, they talk about personal life too.
Is my boyfriend flirting with his female boss?
6 Opinion