Should I keep a girlfriend who doesn't try to improve herself in any way?

rievious
I moved 1,482 miles away from my girlfriend. Not bc I don't like her but I had to move and the best opportunity I got was in Colorado. We are trying to make it work ( and so far it's working) but I don't know if I should make it work. I mean she lives with her parents AND doesn't want to leave. She got a hand me down car that broken BUT doesn't want to learn drive ever. She has a job that was good BUT is by no means a career.

Everyone in my family is surprised I'm trying to keep this relationship going bc its obvious if she doesn't change her ways she will be like a leech to me when her parents are gone.

Should I drag it out and hope she changes into the woman I know she can be and risk her not changing where she is still being a child or should I drop it now while I'm safe from her asking me to basically become her sugar daddy. (by the way I'm in no way capable of being a sugar daddy, I'm 22 and pay rent)
Should I keep a girlfriend who doesnt try to improve herself in any way?
1 mo
I talked to her and I think she understood what I was talking about. She said she wants to get better and will try. Now please let this post die.
12
21