1) He has a life
2) He just talked to you
3) He has job to keep
4) Someone else is texting him or he actually uses phone for calls
5) He is taking a Shit
6) He is wiping his ass from taking a Shit
7) He is driving
8) He is eating
9) He is walking the dog
10) (and this is important) he is shopping on my Etsy shop
1) He doesn't love me anymore
2) I am not important to him
3) How dare he talk to his mother instead of me
4) He better be at the Emergency Room
5) Is our relationship in trouble
6) Who is the other Bitch?
7) He has never taken longer than 5 seconds before
8) I never want to see him again
9) He better be buying me something then
10) No text , no nudes buddy
I just know he is breaking up with me (bonus)
I think most sane girlfriends have already considered all the 10 valid points before she started to get upset. Relationship is a whole package deal and that applies here too. The overall attention the guy gives to the girl counts, not just looking at "msging".
My husband was never a "message" kinda guy. I never was cranky about it (unless for emergency reasons). mainly because:
1. He is consistent. He is like this with everyone. He just does not respond to message immediately. He forgets his phone in the house, at home, no battery, etc.
2. He gives me enough attention in other ways and forms.
Before guys question why girls are so hung up in msging, just think first if he's done enough in other areas.