Guys have you given up a passion for your relationship and own well being?

lightbulb27

Tom Brady retired... but he just can't... stop... so he's back to football again. That appears to have stressed his wife and relationship. Why can't we just stay strong men forever?

I have the same challenges... getting older, my mind wants to do what I did as a kid, but I pay the price physically quite easily. It sucks to lose our strength.. here's my testosterone?

I've seen this happen to others... where the guy wouldn't stop what gave him that "rush" and it cost them their wives. Notice how the word "wive" is close to "wise"... the women see us and have wisdom. There's a time to quit... how do you determine "that time" without stressing out your mate?

Tom... it's time to retire, easy for me to see... Play some flag football, coach some games. If his relationship is messed up and emotions are off, he's not going to play well anyways. Why go out seeing yourself fade... go out on top!

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-need-open-communication-resentment-may-kick-in-relationship-expert-says

I have
I have not
GirlGuy
9 Opinion