Have YOU given up on dating and relationships?

• YES
  • NO
  • YES I am MGTOW
    Vote C
  • YES I am WGTOW
    Vote D
How do you feel about Men's standards vs Women's standards in DATING? Check out the post below and give us your opinion.

What are your thoughts on these TWO videos about Men's Standards vs Women's Standards when it comes to DATING? ↗

6099

Most Helpful Girls

• No. I think it's ok to take a break but that's all. With all the respect, i'm against of separatism and radicalism ideologies such as MGTOW and WGTOW. Yeah dating/relationships problems excist, but i don't think MGTOW or WGTOW is the solution, I think that will only bring things worse. I think that have an chinese finger trap effect. I believe in union and construction, not the opposite. I think the solution is that men and women put ourselves in the place of the other and focus on understanding instead of attacking with the purpose of winning, defending or being right. Continue being good, because although sometimes it seems that not many people are good or dont care, the reality is that there has always been, there are and there will always be good men and women.

Most Helpful Guys

• At 45 years of age, I have been on some nice highs and some pretty miserable lows when it comes to relationships. One failed marriage, three failed long term relationships and two beautiful daughters later. I am single again. I would like to think that somewhere, sometime, within these 45 years, I have picked up a little wisdom.

I have learned that you shouldn’t ever say “never”.

I have also learned that you should not let opportunities pass you by.

Even if I know that in 5-10 years there is an 95% chance of being heart broken again. I don’t want to miss out on the blessing of love.

I have already made more than my share of bad decisions in life. I can honestly say that I have no regrets. If I knew that I would be right here, right now. I would do it exactly the same way all over again.

No matter how bad I think I messed something up. I know that God has everything under control. He will take care of me.

• As a man in today's social and political climate, I have given up on marriage. It's just not a wise decision for a man anymore.

I have not given up on relationships though. That's just silly.