My boyfriend asked me to leave his apartment for a few days?

So my boyfriend (29) and I (28) have been together for 6 years - it's been a series of ups and downs throughout this time. We have recently moved in together (some 4 months ago). Right before moving in, I asked him for a break because of a number of issues we kept having - such as verbal abuse (never physical), him having extremely high standards due to his perfectionism and me not feeling like her cared for me anymore (always saying Im a burden etc). We got back together because he promised he would change, and he did (for a while) and we moved in immediately, because not living together was also part of the issue (ie. his apartment was ready to move in but he insisted on living at home with his parents for longer). These last few months have been overall good, but we've had a few hiccups along the way. He gets annoyed when the place is not super organised (even though I am the one doing the majority of the house chores) and admittedly, I do things that annoy him even though he has asked multiple times for me to fix - but I find this difficult as most things are character traits (ie. forgetfulness, clumsiness, etc). Fast-forward to now, we had a little tiff during the day because I ordered the wrong pizza toppings for him and he flew off the handle saying i always disappoint him. We then went to bed, and in the middle of the night, I experienced a terrifying lucid nightmare, where I could see someone standing in the room and I woke up SCREAMING. I naturally woke him in panic and he was livid. He asked me to leave for a few days and we would take it from there, because "he can never get any rest with me around " and I "disturb his peace". I feel like this is very disrespectful - because when we patched things up I told him that the fact we were moving into his apartment made me anxious because it's not a 50/50 split and I felt like it was not a home - and he insisted it is our home, despite him owning it on paper. Am I mad to feel like this is very disrespectful?

Post Opinion