There a saying that goes : "Break my heart once, shame on you, but break it twice, shame on me" What do you think?

Youngbrain
It can be relationship, friendships, even family issues. I think the real problem here is the trust you give to someone, because after it's broken you can never give as much trust as you offered in the beginning and sometime it hurted you so much that you don't even want to see their face, but sometime it's just hard to get away, and when you know you should not trust them anymore there is this voice in your head that say "but maybe them will really try this time" when you know that the devil doesn't bargain🤷
So what's your opinion?
There a saying that goes : Break my heart once, shame on you, but break it twice, shame on me What do you think?
12 Opinion