Holiday Season approaching and the sadness begins (Will post a similar MyTake on Christmas Eve)

So many stations are going to play Christmas Carols..

This is my favorite especially, for the simple fact what I've been through the past few months and it still burns.

Which also brings me to my favorite movie... And this part...

Who ever has gotten to that stage, wonder, do you really have a guardian angel, Clarence Odbody (AS2 - Angel Second Class..

Now many people want to end their lives over things. But if you had to play in your mind, who would be there and play the parts. Who would be your guardian angel? Who would make you realize that life is good.

.

.

0
1

Most Helpful Guy

• Holiday Season approaching and the sadness begins (Will post a similar MyTake on Christmas Eve)My early Christmas card to you merry Christmas and happy new year
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

00

Share the first opinion in your gender