16 Beautiful and Creepy Houses

ginny_weasley

While I love tiny houses, I also love houses that are creepy but beautiful. I wouldn't mind spending a majority of time cleaning if I could a house like these in this my take. While I love all of these houses, some of them need more black paint.

1.

16 Beautiful and Creepy Houses

2.

16 Beautiful and Creepy Houses

3.

16 Beautiful and Creepy Houses

4.

16 Beautiful and Creepy Houses

5.

16 Beautiful and Creepy Houses

6.

16 Beautiful and Creepy Houses

7.

16 Beautiful and Creepy Houses

8.

16 Beautiful and Creepy Houses

9.

16 Beautiful and Creepy Houses

10.

16 Beautiful and Creepy Houses

11.

16 Beautiful and Creepy Houses

12.

16 Beautiful and Creepy Houses

13.

16 Beautiful and Creepy Houses

14.

16 Beautiful and Creepy Houses

15.

16 Beautiful and Creepy Houses

16 Beautiful and Creepy Houses
12
10

Most Helpful Girl

• dragonfly6516
    1, 14, and 15 don't even look real! Like they came out of a fantasy, way cool! Where are these located? I live in Savannah Ga; we have a TON of cool and creepy legitimately haunted antebellum homes here, and I'm a ghost tour guide/paranormal investigator.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Waffles731
    I wish I owned all of them
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

911
  • Girly1710
    What is number 10 from? I've seen that staircase before but I can't put my finger on it.
    I think a big creepy factor is that orange glow like in the windows of number 11, looks like a fiery ghost lives in each room.
    • I did some research and I am pretty sure that's the Paris Opera house. It's said to be one of the most beautiful buildings in the world.

• Girly1710

Awww man I've been there but only on the steps outside! Now I wish I'd gone in.

• Brokenheartedx
    They are creepy.. see whoever designed them based them on European architect,. like the turrets of the 3rd be French chateaus..1st one an old Tudor style..
    And a few like Transylvanian castles from way back.. adds to the creep factor..

Shame 13 has been left to rot.. if someone had the money and time they could salvage what they can of the original and make it beautiful again..
  • Octavius
    O. o I really like 12. Do you know where it's from? I also like 10.

I like them all... I love Victorian/gothic style architecture
    • Number ten is the Paris opera house. It's said to be one of the most beautiful buildings in the world. Number twelve is an abandoned building.

• Blueeyes2016
    What about that house that lady went crazy in and started building stairs to nowhere? House 1986 movie had a creepy house, is that house still there, anybody know?
    • Do you mean the Winchester house? It's still there you can tour it

• Interesting a guy at work was talking about it

• The story goes that her husband and daughter were both killed and since her husband invented the Winchester rifle, she was terrified she would be terrorized by all who were killed by the rifle. She went to a psychic and the psychic told her to build a house, but to keep adding on to it. This was for two reasons. One, to keep her mind off the deaths of her husband and daughter. Second, because the ghosts wouldn't be able to haunt her if they didn't know the house and they would get confused. She also slept in a different room every night.

• Overthrow
    Beautiful houses, all if them! We have a lot of houses here like these. Ofcourse, they're ungodly expensive... But, that's besides the point.
    • Overthrow

I meant to say we have a lot of houses like those where I live. I personally do not have a single one because since they're in the city the price can be upwards of $900,000.

• Where I live, there is at least one. But it has white and yellow paint, which needs to be replaced with black. It also has two garages. Maybe I can take one of the garages and turn it into a library.

• Winter_Storm_Guy
    Thanks for sharing i liked the Munster's house a old sitcom from late 60's

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0ffda42fc4.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c32d163ace.jpg
  • BertMacklinFBI
    those look pretty cool. reminds me of scary movies. i get nervous with stairs like 13
  • wankiam
    i always think the creepiest house is that one that looks like hitler
    • wankiam

just waiting for the one that looks like trump

• Saoirse_Nua
    They are beautiful houses but I say they would be very creepy after dark if there was no electricity.
  • Zorax
    Beautiful & Creepy, an ideal combination for a really great Take :D
  • SlightlyCrazy
    Hell visit me ! We got all kinds of eerie colonial type shit
  • TokyoGhoulLover
    Lol Nope!
    • Are they too creepy? I am pretty sure I see a ghost in number 12

• LOL NOPE.

• glob im terrified of ghosts, and i never realized how cheeky you are ginny... and i hate myself more for liking it >:/

• archiz
    keep on doing this :P
    • I kind of want to do one on modern architecture but I think modern architecture is just so boring and simple.

• archiz

not at all do it do it
      you can watch on you tube pioneers of the west coast modernist architecture

• WoOolfy
    Beautiful !!! <3
  • mutedaisy
    We use to live in a home like 11.
  • Luci92
    they are creepy lol
  • Library
    I'd like to live in one of those houses
  • vonasaurus
    love these~ thanks for sharing :)
  • Adigelunar
    awesome
  • smahala1991
    Wow those do look pretty Awesome.