Ranting on Feminism

Disclaimer: This is just me ranting about stuff. I am sure this question will trigger a lot of feminists. So if you are not ready to be triggered, than you probably shouldn't read this.

Just put this here to trigger even more people

This take isn't just ranting on the feminazis. I'm talking about all feminism.

I like the idea of equality. But equal rights mean equal responsibility.

It has always been about fighting for women. Its purpose was originally was to combat unequal rights, but now it's fighting inconveniences. Women nowadays have a lot of privileges that not even men have because feminism has gone too far. I would be fine feminists were okay with having significantly more responsibility than they already have. But society has fallen to feminists because they have complained so much that society doesn't care as long as they stop being annoying.

Sad truths that only men can relate
Sad truths that only men can relate

Not all women support feminism because they see it as unfair to men. But most feminists are women. Those who don't support feminism are picked on by feminism because they don't follow their feminists ideals. Many feminist need to see how feminism negatively affects the men AND women they know and care about.

Ranting on Feminism

Feminists want women to be more involved in the workforce. If more women work, the less incentive men have to pay for you. These "strong and independent" women often don't provide the same quality work. Feminists insists there is a wage gap when that is not true. They may get paid less, but that's only because they don't provide the same results as men.

I wonder why women get paid less?
I wonder why women get paid less?

People who truly understand equality understand that the feminist movement is no longer about equality. It's about making life more convenient for women. I'm not even talking about the extremists here, or the radical feminists. The result of feminism is slowly putting more women in power in all aspects, social and political.

Stress caused by feminism has caused men to commit more suicide.

Are you triggered yet? Good. Cause we're almost done. If what I described as feminism is not your definition but you still call yourself a feminist, you are either an ignorant feminazi or an equalist with a misinterpretation of what feminism is. Ask yourself "Are men are worth protecting?" If yes, then you are an equalist. BYE BYE :)

2445
CoffeeWC is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Guys

• Very good! "If yes, then you are an equalist." in other words, egalitarians. The just can't acknowledge feminism and egalitarianism are 2 different things.

• Those downvoters just can't handle the truth. I'd love to throw a dictionary on their faces.

Most Helpful Girls

• I like your article, because both men and women matter.

• Feminists show their true colors in giving you down votes for saying that men and women both matter.

But on behalf of the male gender, thank you and God bless you miss.😊

Join the discussion

2243
  • Yeah, so if you actually got involved in some feminism you'd know none of this is true. But enjoy your delusions.

• Your word means sweet fuck all compared to the overall actions of feminism. Keep lying and telling us you care about men when you associate with a movement about female supremacy.

• @ThisIsMyOpinion And no, I don't think they exemplify all men. Not even a majority of men. I love men. I have incredible men in my life, always have.

There are feminists I disagree with too. There are some who lack a sophisticated way to discuss the issues that trouble them, and some who come off as raving lunatics even. But that's not all of us, or most of us, or even a sizeable number of us. But even the vociferously angry among us, even the radicals, say things that are worth considering, so I do listen, even if I ultimately disagree, or come to have much milder opinions than they do. I understand why much of what they say is disturbing. It's disturbing by design. Subverting the dominant paradigm is s what we do.

Feminism isn't a movement and it doesn't come in waves. It's a philosophy and it has existed as long as there have been women, I'm sure. Some phases of particular activism have happened, but white middle-class feminism in the USA is not the only feminism that there is.

I am often amused that the example of man-hating feminism I am often given is one 12(?) year old video of a woman being taunted at a march or rally.

• @errorgoodnameunfound She has been talking peacefully since the conversation started... I really don't think she is one of the feminists who trash men that actually care about equality. I think she supports them. She is agreeing with me right now for example and both are saying that men are good.

I atacked a few MGTOW here before. Who am I to judge if she attacks some raging kids that try to insult woman and put them down? Besides this is the inernet! Nothing here shold really get to you. She can't hurt you in any way unless you let her. Relax.

She answered me and again she didn't insult men. Look I get that bad people make more noise than good people. So it's easy to believe that most feminists are bad. But it's the same perspective the feminazis have of us! They also think we are all monsters. Just like they are wrong guys who think all feminists are bad are wrong too.

Again I am not a feminist, but I recognize that not all feminists are evil maniacs. That is all.

• I'm a feminist and all these didn't apply to me at all in anyway. A true feminist actually would disagree with most those points you made obviously. Only one i would have to disagree on is men always doing a better job there's not enough woman working in fields to even determine that. Let more woman enter the workplace as they will and than say what you have to say of course only if it's backed up with actual statistics. This could only work when the workplace is Evenly filled by both men and woman. This is gonna happen regardless here in the US since more families are forced to have the mom and dad working for income. There's really not much way around that for some familes Also I'm a BIG advocate for mens rights i have gotten into a lot of debatea with other feminist on mens right to their own children. Also men being hit im ALWAYS speaking out against that because, i grew up watching my brother get beat by his girlfriend at a really early age. I absoulety despise woman like that and i have a son now of my own and he will be taught its okay to hit a woman back. Only i rather he didn't since we have a BIG PROBLEM with courts siding with woman and let that woman have a scratch on her even if that mans face is all torn up They will choose to press charges on the man instead and it's disgustingly wrong. What im probably gonna also just teach my son instead is to first of all try his hardest to get to a safe spot to lock himself in to call the cops or if not try and do it while he's getting attacked and just leave it there to get tracked and scream for help so they know he's the one getting attacked.

• >"I'm a feminist"

Opinion discarded lol

• For future reference, if you want your opinion to be read, don't start off with "I'm a feminist".

• They didn't and it's okay lol its ignorant on their part. Also no it doesn't matter how i started what i had to say if you don't read it all before having an opinion than you might not actually know whats being said.

• I’m not triggered, and I’m not a feminist, even if some people may think I am.

I don’t like labels. I prefer to be someone who has her own beliefs and convictions. I believe that both men and women work as a team, and we’re not as different as we portray ourselves to be.

Here’s the thing though. All of these problems that occur among us don’t only happen because of feminism. There is conflict between two very strongly held beliefs, and they are continually opposing each other. In other words these problems arise from the conflict between a patriarchal belief AND a feminist one.

For example. Behaviors that women traditionally portray (such as the princess syndrome - a real thing) were widely celebrated not too long ago. This was what defined femininity. However, if a woman displays too much of this behavior it is NOW (in modern society) seen as a complete turn off by most (level headed) men. But it is still a behavior that she learned when she was “indoctrinated” into this ideology.

Now, this traditional feminine behavior hurt men as well. Men were required to jump through hoops and hurdles only to get a woman. Women were only told to wait and pick the best guy that chased after her. So even though people saw this as “masculine” behavior, it actually hurt the guy as well as the girl. This unequal dynamic continues today, but the problem is that on top of the traditional “masculine” behavior, now women are encouraged to seek above and beyond, but men are told to stick to their traditional behaviors.

(Cont)

• Originally, feminism was aimed to empower women with little to no rights, women who weren’t seen as competent as a whole (this was pretty subconscious, so it was difficult for very patriarchal-minded people to understand), and women with a lack of opportunities to succeed and be able to live independently.

The big mistake was that they forgot to understand that men had a disadvantage from patriarchal society as well. The patriarchy damaged men as much as women, but feminists saw the patriarchy as “men being the enemies that have suppressed our rights.” This couldn’t be further from the truth, because society is established by the people, not by men. The patriarchy was constructed by both men and women and feminism was supposed to help both of them, not only women.

As much as I’d like to consider myself a feminist (only based on the original definition), I can’t because it has been used and re used so much to mean something completely different.

Also food for thought:
      When someone criticizes the patriarchy, we aren’t criticizing men as a whole.
      When someone criticizes feminism, we aren’t criticizing women as a whole.
      People need to understand this, because a lot of men have identified themselves with belonging to the patriarchy (even though they don’t) and women with belonging to feminism, even though they don’t.

• @Lightning8 Yeah. When I talk about the patriarchy I talk about traditional gender roles that affect both men and women. But some men view it as an attack towards their identity, which is why I got downvotes. Lol

• Thank you. Your opinions are always very reasonable. Yes guys on gag are pretty ridiculously ignorant and emotional, as well as some girls too. Thanks for the input. You seem pretty level headed.

• Wow you're fucking crazy. You don't know shit about feminism. "Are men are worth protecting" um okay maybe go back to kindergarten and learn how to write before going on some half assed rant on some fake bullshit. People like you are going to die alone LOL BYE BITCH

• Thank you for highlighting that typo.

• 🙇🏻‍♂️

• Welp that was the wrong emoji. In any case, I feel sympathy and pity for you.

• I think that parenting is largely to blame for the male suicide rates. Girls are raised to be independent- do things for themselves. Boys are raised as special princes and spoiled. Unfortunately, once the boys reach adulthood, they are expected to be ‘men’, and that is a lot of stress to deal with.

• You could also argue that it has to to with how psychologists are taught. Psychology is women based, and men and women don't think the same. Lots of soldiers, for example, complain about having to relive their terrifying experiences over and over in therapy. Many of which later commit suicide.

• @Benedek38 I did girl’s scouts. I learnt so many life skills that surprisingly, I have used throughout my lifetime. Survival skills, sewing/mending, first aide, ... but I guess the biggest skill was learning to make do with what we had. It teached me to appreciate what I have, for others don’t even have that.

• And what of these skills do you think girls learn that boys don't? I know how to saw and stitch if necessary, I can give first aide on paper just as good as any person (it's a requirement for a driver's license around here), and generally speaking men prove to be better survivalists than women based on empirical evidence.

Also, learning to make do? So now complacency and mediocrity is a skill?

• Original feminism is about equality. I do t think anyone should hate equality. It’s a pity some people do t have the emotional maturity to recognise that extremists exist in all social movements. Extremist don’t represent the norm and yet some people only see the extremists and judge an entire movement on the actions of a very small minority.

• I already know that. As I mentioned in the article I'm not talking about the extremists alone. Even the normal feminists can possess some of these traits.

• Well the extreamist have complete power over the ideology right now and the moderate feminists are giving these extreamists the power so that is somthing to recognize

• The biggest problem with feminists is that they claim to be for equality, but cannot often list just one way men struggle in society, but she will have an entire list memorized of how society inconveniences her. How is that equality when your only focus is on females? Women don't really understand why most men reject their movement and the lack of literature that is in support of better rights for men is part of it.

• I can tell who has fascist cravings easily based on the reaction they have to modern feminism.

Notice how when you talk to an MRA type, they constantly use the modifier "Modern" to describe feminism, to make you think they support women's liberation in any fashion. These are the same people saying that universal suffrage is a "failed experiment" because surprisingly, when the "lower orders of society" are out voting, the elections don't yield favorable results for the far-right. Imagine that.

The real irony of these types is that they actually hate the west and themselves. They will incessantly clamor about the "death of western civilization", but they don't earnestly like anything about the west other than white skin, and maybe a fascination with ancient history. These aren't champions of enlightenment or revolutionary values. They consider liberal democracy to be a failure, they love strong-men dictators who subvert our institutions of fairness to reinforce hierarchies that serve them. They sometimes claim to love christianity, although many end up as either secularists or neopagans, but none of them could earnestly be Christian and hold the intolerant beliefs that they do -- their appreciation comes from the punitive social laws and military successes of feudal and middle Christendom. They believe the intellectual movements that have made our culture so free are evil, self-destructive and contribute to some sort of "degeneracy" -- they hate nearly the entirety of post-18th century contributions to the humanities from the western world.

While they subconsciously understand that their entire being is totally post-modern, and that they are only where they are today because of the legacy left by radical jacobins in our culture, they see themselves as failures in it -- and feel like the things they hate about the west were the enablers of a pathetic state they see themselves in. That's why they hate the west, that's why they hate themselves, and frankly I don't see a worldview any of these reactionary [self-described] anti-feminists could have that doesn't entail total fascist authoritarianism (which maybe splits hairs over how much control private landowners should have on their utopian nation-state).

Am I supposed to believe that I have anything to learn from someone like that? I don't think I do. I only think it's too bad that they have lured so many low self-esteem young men into their far-right e-cult with a half-baked bit about "ethics in game journalism", pwnage compilation videos & played-out commentaries from e-celeb neonazis with still images on YouTube. The ones who fall for it are just as dumb as them though.

• You're wrong and just asking for attention.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• Putting "dumb" and "retarded" together is redundant. That's rather stupid.

• I dont like labels but i would say i am a humanist or equalterian and not a feminist. However i do think there is a time and place for feminism (like in saudi arabia and other countries where woman are mistreated daily). I just dont think that the western style of feminism is needed.

• It is funny. . . feminism in GaG really isn't about women at all.

It is mostly about men. Feminism defines you guys. It is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen in my life. Men who's sense of self is so fragile, it could threatened by what women think their issues are.

No wonder my take was a colossal failure.

What Are Masculine Traits? ↗

• I'm for equality. And that's not what you'd get if you focus on only one sex. Meaning feminism is fundamentaly flawed. And…I'm sorry, this is beyond obvious. Therefore, if you're feminist and you're only about women, you're sexist. Again, by definition. Tss… Men. Who cares about them. Right? Right, because this is how today's society works. Depression in women? Let's help them as much as we can? Depression in men? Eh, they should suck it up and man up. Bunch of pussies.
    On totally different note, if you're against stupidity, are you against:
    0: using any units not on SI
    1: not using preposition correctly (150 000 000 km instead of 150 Gm, 3100 mAh instead of 3,1 Ah)
    2: writing currency symbol before the number, even though you read it after, therefore 120 € as example.
    3: not writing date as YYYY/MM/DD (fixed length). This is the only format which is logically ordered and aout-sorts in computers.
    4: using 12h format. Day has 24 hours, last time I've checked.
    …and some other things I cannot remember right now.
    Leave numbered response in…well…responses to this comment. And now, when I've wrote this, I suddenly don't know why.

• To the author, bloody well put couldn't have said it better

• Excellent my take, albeit a bit trite.

There is a term for true equality for all humans and that is egalitarianism.

e·gal·i·tar·i·an·ism (noun): the doctrine that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

If the term feminist resonates with her she’s actually apart of the problem.

• What an irrational rant. Men have nothing to fear from feminism. Feminism will free men from the strait jacket their lives are bound in. Think rationally, think of a society where there's real equality between the genders. The benefits of such a society won't leave men out, it will embrace everyone.
    How you can apply that graph comparing the suicide suicide rates of men and women over the course of 100 years to feminism is some leap in imagination.

• Here's an interesting correlation:
    What happened in the 1960's?
    2nd wave feminism. CHECK!
    Male suiced rate shoots up. CHECK!

Interesting, no?

• Sometimes i feel we should not even have groups that are labled "feminsim" or "mgtow" it should just be equal rights for humans period.

• Waiting for the feminists to scream about how they "support men too" despite being silent on our issues.

• Do what other men either have done or are doing, move to an eastern country, leave the west.

• My, my... This is a take just begging for some confrontation.

I think the correct way to go about it is, let their action speak for themselves and stop throwing labels around. Then we'll know who are the true monsters around.

• Reasonable.
    The vast majority of mature well adjusted ADULTs are not buying third wave feminism. It is of benefit to no one besides the SJW feminist man-haters.

• Most of the head feminazi's are homosexuals or lesbians that hate men. And straight feminist think they're doing things in favor of them, imagine that.

• True, and in this case when you're talking about feminism it's not always the same as talking about a movement opposing or supporting specific smaller groups of people who are minorities like blacks or Asians, because in feminism you are opposing literally ~50% of the whole population that is biologically transcendent across all other categories like race or disability.

• Feminists are trash. Just ignore them. Typical ho behavior. You know how many career bitches admit to me they really want to be a stay at home mom and wife? Thats when i say too bad so sad im no beta cuck. I dont date skanks like you.

• Good for you dude! Always good to hear a fellow man sticking to em! Way too many men shitting their pants before em so nice to hear opposite for once!

• lol still raging. I don't know if you know milliecake or whatever her name is, scroll up and you can see for yourself how much she hates me with all her little fake heart. And she's prob one of the biggest feminist on gag. Buuuuut I doubt you'll do that. Guess arguing with somebody makes more money from the troll farm ya work for than agreeing with somebody and being decent right? Damn I wish I could get this troll farm job too. Sounds like good cash. But anyways, feed me more rage. it's beyond delish :D

• I’m a feminist and I’m not triggered at all. Good take bro.

• Men created, invented and builted almost everything in this world.
    So my point is if you have bed bugs in your bed or house, there's only way to completely get rid of it and that's burn down the whole bed or house. So we could built or create a new one. Men have done it and we can do it again.

• I've argued similar before. Women go through things biologically men don't It makes men more likely to have more time in their lifetime and be more likely to be more capable of achieving more overall. Therefore, if men wanted to, we could in fact take all of society down and redo everything.

• I don't consider myself a feminist but this post is offensive. There are men who are weaker than others and probably do the same amount of work compared to a weak woman and guess what, they get paid the same as the other men. You know, the original typewriter and phone switchboard jobs were for women, so should men be paid less there? I mean, that would only make sense because they're not making as much quality work as a woman is. You know a majority of teachers are women? Should the men be paid less because it's not their gender who has been teaching since schoolhouses first opened?

• ? You do realize the wage gap is bullshit, right? So I don't get your point. Men go for hugging paying jobs and thus make more. When you incorporate this it comes to around 90-98 cents to the dollar. If you were to add in the fact that men tend to work longer hours and ask for more raises, etc... you would likely find the wage gap doesn't exist. Unless feminists can prove it does by accounting for these variables I can not believe in the wage gap being a form of discrimination or need to change.

• Stop acting out of what you feel, but rather let it be based on rationality.

Wait...

• @nathanp97 the wage gap is real. Men have the powerfull posiþions, wwhich pay better.

• Feminists..

• I am here just waiting for the mgtow and feminazis to show up here. Let just grab my popcorn.
    *grabs popcorn*
    You can start now...

• Feminist do have good points but some are just man-haters (i. e the third pic)?

• Hmm, I disagree with something’s, yes that is most true in the western world but there are still unequalities in third world countries and even in the western world but they are significantly less.

The pay gap is actually still true look it up, yes it’s not very big but it’s still there and you can argue that women give less service than men and in some cases it is true but it still effects ALL women including the ones who work equally as hard.

I think after this wave of feminism we should focus more on fixing the eniqualities men face such as law and prison sentences being much bigger than women’s.

I am a equalist but every feminist is as bad as you make them out to be and some are worse than you make them out to be.

I hope you feel better after your rant and good luck battling all the people you’ve ‘angered’

• The pay gap maybe true, but is isn't do to anything but women's choices. Men choose jobs that pay more. When you incorporate that the pay gap is 90-98 cents to the dollar. Then when you add in time working and that men are more likely to ask for a raise it would likely disappear all together. Until feminists can accurately account for these factors I can not believe in a wage gap, because you can't draw cause and effect conclusions from an observational study.

Also women get more services than men. Eg. More are on welfare and go to the hospital. Guess who pays predominantly for that, men. And it is men who suffer from homelessness and don't get the help to keep them off the streets.

• the problem with feminism is that there's no agency, no institutionalization, no agenda and nobody accountable for what "feminism" means so everyone can just do their own bullshit and call it "feminism".

• I hate how the term 'feminist' is literally irl, no longer what is stated in the dictionary. It's more like female supremacists, and that's why the term feminazi fits them so well. The fucking cucks sucking up to them for a share of victimhood status are kinda like a Jew supporting Nazi's rights when I think about it.

I'd never want to be with a woman that looks at me with hate and labels me as their 'oppressor' just because of the way I was born and despite none of the actions that I as an individual have never done to any race, gender, or sexuality.

Equal pay for equal work, egalitarianism, and basic respect for one another as individuals and for our individual deeds... why is that so hard for these far lefty's to understand instead of creating groups of people with ranks of 'victimhood' status? It's time to stop!

https://youtu.be/2k0SmqbBIpQ

• i’ve never liked labels and think feminazi and man hater are derogatory and serve no purpose. hate is hate. i feel women have been treated far worse than second class since biblical times. today, the way men continue to treat women is disgusting and shameful. as a man who has never experienced any of this, i can only empathize and do all i can to treat all women with respect and dignity, and provide equal opportunities. that can be difficult because it is often perceived as a privileged white male stooping down to (whatever). instead of getting angry or resentful , i accept my burden of the wrongdoings of my privileged male peers and ancestors. i choose instead to be grateful for the hate, spite, and anger — it will not cause me to hate back or deter me from trying to make right past wrongs.

• These arguments are beat to death so often that I had to visit a morgue to read them.

• Some of what you say is on point. The stick man diagram is a fantastic demonstration of the rampant, harmful double standards between genders.

That said.. "Stress caused by feminism has caused men to commit more suicide." Firstly.. oh man come on, it's not correct to attribute the rise in male suicides directly to feminism. That's very point A to point B, very black and white not appreciating the complexities of the issue.

Secondly.. it's caused men to commit more suicide? Hahaha what? So not more men committing suicide, but men committing more suicide! How do they do that they just kill themselves multiple times? How exactly does one man commit more suicide?

• There's to many answers for me to answer would be pointless

• Don't hold back, I love seeing feminists get triggered

• If what you say is true. It's great women have the upper hand it's about time. They have been userpted for far too long !!!

• No, it's not true and Women are very far from having the upper hand #MGTOW

• @Johannes8561 I like it when women can get things done without the assistance of guys they are quite capable of doing things. But when they do guys get all stressed about it and start saying it's feminism to blame !!!

• Why are people still going on about feminism? Yes, feminism is cancer. It's bullshit. Why not just ignore it and focus on being happy in life?

• Feminism is man hating and complaining about men and playing the victim hate feminists

• And this my friend is why millions of men are leaving the US and the west, myself included.

• Confronting feminazis each week which could be simply while heading to work or to the supermarket is one of my greatest joys.

• I also hate feminism.

• If you take ideologies seriously you are a LEMMING.

• Is there a meaningful distiction between this new feminism and left wing extreme?

• I guess they aren't truly congruent, but the two are strongly interwoven.

• @UncleJessieRabbit I believe that college should be tuition free for teenagers. I also believe healthcare should be funded by the public for the public collectively. I don’t believe in private health insurance.

I also believe in a $15/hour min wage for teenagers and college students so that they can afford to pay rent while they are in college working part time.

Those things improve the quality of life for everyone.

I also believe in the acceptance of diverse people in the same community.

Therefore I will be voting Bernie, but I’ll take a close look at Warren and O’Rourke as well.

Warren is a capitalist but she believes in putting a floor on poverty. Don’t know much about O’Rourke yet.

• Essentially, I support politics that ensure that our basic needs are met at all times by virtue of being a citizen in this country.

If you are familiar with the Maslow Hierarchy of Needs, I advocate socialist policies that help ensure that the items listed at the bottom two sections Ranting on Feminism

are never unmet.

This allows a person to be able to find greater purpose in life and commit themselves to higher quality work than if they were just fighting for table scraps all the time.

The next best musician could be stuck in the McDonalds just trying to make rent in three weeks and the world would never know because they don’t have time to pursue music. They don’t have the option. It’s a waste of their gifts and talents.

• Femenist ideals are usually misrepresented. "Girl Power" is an example.

• TLDR

• Good take

• Mgtow is the answer

• This is just a lot of shit that no one ever says

• Respect for not denying it. ✊

• I recently just hammered out a take on explaining the historical and cultural underpinnings of a lot of this material in the context of western society, and exactly where some men get offended today.

I try to have a neutral opinion, but I do think that there is a real double standard that isn’t quite right in the grand scheme of things.

• Well there is hypocrisy everywhere

Show More
15