"Conservatives vs Liberals" Doesn't Exist in 2019

You might think it's a clickbait title, since the majority of online discussions nowadays seem to be about that topic, but no, it's not. I am dead serious.

LIBERALISM IS DEAD

SJWs could not be further away from liberals

Liberalism is the fundamental belief in a political ideal where individuals are free to pursue their own goals in their own ways provided they do not infringe on the equal liberty of others.

However, people who get labeled as "liberals" nowadays are mostly SJWs and other types of fucking retards. And these retards are in direct conflict with basic principles of liberalism.

Sticks and stones may break your bones but...

Freedom of speech and expression is a basic liberal concept - SJW's are actually completely against free speech, they want "hate speech" to be a crime punishable by law, and they are even fighting against free exchange of ideas at colleges because, in their own words “not all ideas are equal and some are too offensive to have a place in the community”.

Furthermore, if you don't respect their made up gender identities and other retarded shit that has no actual background in evidence, science, logic or common sense, and even can't be recognized by the law, you are considered some kind of a bigot, even though you are just stating the facts. Calling a mentally ill man a man was always legal, and same goes for mentally ill women. Only now they want to make it illegal. What a time to be alive...

Everybody deserves respect
Everybody deserves respect

Equality is in the very essence of liberalism - and it comes in many forms, you have gender equality: Men can get arrested for sitting a certain way. Feminists can openly say that men belong in concentration camps and get away with it, as well as many other forms of Nazi-level hate speech. Also, let's not forget that men serve longer prison sentences than women for exact same crimes. I could make a separate take just listing all the privileges women have over men in the western society, but since that is not the point of this take, I'm gonna stop here.
You have racial equality: where it's perfectly acceptable to be racist against white people, to make false accusations against the government and the police, in attempt to portray yourself as the victim and many other things, and let's not forget religious equality, where all religions should be respected, you know, except the one that most of evil white privileged people follow, we can bash that one and twist it's meaning as we see fit.

Not to mention the fact that they want to take away your right to defend yourself, and many other things...

SO, WHAT EXACTLY IS LIBERAL ABOUT THIS?

I'd personally love to spend more time pointing out the super obvious flaws and holes in modern leftist fucktard ideology, but this take isn't going to write itself, so we need to move on.

Things are looking more black-and-white than ever

"OK, so the leftist SJWs are idiots but what does that mean for this topic?"

It means everything. I have plenty of liberal (actually liberal) friends. They all get labeled as conservatives and bigots in the modern day and age. But more importantly - they don't mind being called that. Why? Because it's obvious to them that the modern left is simply INSANE. There is no way to sugarcoat it. It's pure insanity. And both in real life and on the internet I see more and more liberal, or generally non-conservative people deflecting and starting to identify themselves as proud conservatives and rightists. You can even find a lot of people on YouTube who speak in favor of conservatism that actually show a surprising amount of liberal ideas and mindsets.

No matter how hard you try, how hard you rape the media and social networks, how many modern "scientific" false researches you put out, normal people have an internal compass that recognizes retarded shit, and that compass is on red alert whenever they see SJW bullshit.

The left is insane, the right became a refugee camp for normal people, so we no longer have "liberals vs conservatives", we have only one fight going on, and that fight is:

THE SANE VS THE INSANE

The main difference
The main difference

Among other things, this is the real reason why Donald Trump got so many votes in the US. Not because he is some excellent superhuman role model. Simply because he is an alternative to insanity. Healthy American men and women crave that kind of an alternative. And I am not even from the US, nor do I want to endorse anybody in particular, but this is just becoming way too obvious to ignore.

The only thing that matters in this day and age is eradicating the mentally ill propaganda that is feeding off the weak minds of stupid and/or uninformed people. Once that goal is achieved, we can divide into conservatives and liberals again and keep discussing that. Until then, fighting insanity is the only thing that matters.

Thank you for reading!

Leave all your responses, opinions and triggered comments in the comment section below.

Cheers!

210

Most Helpful Guy

• "... this is the real reason why Donald Trump got so many votes in the US. Not because he is some excellent superhuman role model. Simply because he is an alternative to insanity."

THIS ^^ is 100% true!!! Donald Trump rode into office on a wave of anger and resentment toward the bullshit that is modern day liberalism. Liberals were BEGGING for Trump to be elected, and they got exactly what they were begging for, and what they deserved.

I used to consider myself a liberal, but there is no way in fucking hell I would call myself one today. Liberalism has gone totally insane, and until it pulls its head out of its collective ass and shouts down the fucking retards in its ranks... I'm talking about SJWs, feminists, BLM, all those intolerant, hate-mongering, victim-minded pieces of shit... I will never go near the term liberalism again.

• Exactly. As I mentioned in the take, I have plenty of friends like you, plus I see it more and more often all over the internet. People are getting fed up with dumb shit.

Anyway, thank you for reading!

• @genericname85 Wait, you think Clinton didn't use scapegoats to enrage voters? LOL!

• no i did not xD i said she was "more reasonable than trump"... which isn't hard ^^

Join the discussion

29
  • "Liberal" in US politics has lost it's original meaning. But I guess that is what you just said.

Unfortunately, the current GOP has it's own brand of insanity.

• I agree, it's one of the key points I made in this take. Thank you for reading!

• I wouldn't call Donald Trump an alternative to insanity...

• Well, it depends how you feel about him, but the majority of Americans do, and if I was an American I would as well. He has his flaws, but at least he is fighting modern leftist insanity

• Yeah, OK. You obviously are right. And I obviously forgot the amount of idiots there are in the US, I mean just look at Bush support numbers, Jesus...

• 6d

The only part you got right is that SJWs are not liberals. Neither are the racist bigots of the alt-right. It's a phoney war fuelled by the Russian bots, of which I suspect you are one. Divide and rule.

• 5d

I absolutely agree that the alt-right is horrible and I am definitely not supporting them in any way. I was talking about just the regular right (that often gets in conflict with the alt-right itself), that currently seems to be the most sane option in the US.

• I’m sure you would describe me as a liberal but I would describe myself as a leftist bid I am NOT an sjw, yes I believe that you are free to Pursue your goals as long as it doesn’t infringe on the liberty of others

• Well you sound like an old fashioned, true liberal/leftist. Sadly, both of those terms are nowadays associated with SJW fucktards

• Trump can't lose in 2020 unless:
    1) We have a depression
    2) The liberal Billionaire pulls out of the running;
    3) Trump is knocked off
    4) Biden gets nominated and Billionaire liberal gets out.

• Okay, this is epic.

• Parts of what you're saying are fine... others are irrelevant. The "manspreading" arrests weren't actually for manspreading, even though that term was mentioned in court-- they were arrested for taking up too much space in a very crowded transit system where you're not allowed to do that, and for good reason. If that wasn't against the rules, then anyone could straight-up lay down across all the seats to take a nap, and it would be allowed. Can't have that.
    Second, the terms "conservative," and "liberal," as well as "centrist," "moderate," "left," and "right" are erroneous and stupid and no one should use them. They tell you nothing about any person's ability to use reason, logic, or evidence to solve problems and offer complex solutions to issues that face our selves and our world.

• But they were not laying down across all seats, they were simply sitting, an arrest still seems like an over-exaggeration. And retarded made up terms like "manspreading" shouldn't be used anywhere outside of misandrist circles, the fact it made the court is by alarming itself. As for the second part, I agree, but they are being used quite often, and I personally think that in this day and age they completely lost all meaning, hence the take.

• True but it's basically fake Internet controversy. It means nothing. Fake Internet controversy about stupid shit exists about literally every subject under the sun, you know? Doesn't mean anything. As far as "manspreading" goes I mean. And yeah these terms have no meaning. We need to stop using them and slowly they'll die, as long as we logically point out how dumb they (those terms) are, and how meaningless.

• Yeah, you have a point

• Good take

• Republicans are now the party of Trump. It's pathetic. And most foreigners don't have a choice when they come to this country except to be Liberal Democrats.
    This country's politics are so screwed up that every educated person on climate change, gun control and health care is forced to call themselves a Liberal Democrat. If you bring a conservative from another country to America they have to call themselves Liberal Democrats because of how uneducated and just plain retarded every other political party is.

• My, my, what do we have here - a triggered comment! The only issue is simple facts prove you wrong. As another person here pointed out, Trump literally got into office riding on a wave of people's anger and hatred towards modern liberals. Not to mention the fact that people like Jordan Peterson, Steven Crowder and many more keep getting more and more popular because they are debunking and destroying modern leftist insanity. Also, for climate change there is an argument to be had, but there isn't one single legitimate reason for gun control, and you listing that like it's a normal thing just makes you look completely fucking retarded

• Thank you for proving my point.

• Yes, I proved the point that republicans are idiots.

• Well said my good sir

• Hang on folks.

This is gonna be one hell of a ride.