D-Day: Honoring the Service Men and Women. And Not Honoring ONE person who did not Contribute

When there were facts NOT ALTERNATIVE FACTS

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/447200-gop-chair-says-americans-should-be-celebrating-our-president-on GOP chairwoman says Americans 'should be celebrating our president' on D-Day anniversary

“We are celebrating the anniversary, 75 years of D-Day,” McDaniel said. “This is the time where we should be celebrating our president, the great achievements of America, and I don’t think the American people like this constant negativity.”

See.. I told you..D-Day..Donald Day. its MY DAY!

Now I know you folks are singing this song, holding onto your Trump Doll, and your Bible and singing this song.....

THIS IS WHAT D-DAY IS ABOUT
THIS IS WHAT D-DAY IS ABOUT

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-trump-vietnam-military-service-defense-spending-20190605-km22crejonee7ehz6ve5csue54-story.html

President Trump, who avoided serving in the Vietnam War thanks to several dubious draft deferments, said Wednesday he was “never a fan” of the bloody 20-year conflict and claimed he’s making up for his failure to serve by boosting defense budgets.

...

You aren't a fan of many things, you aren't a fan of John McCain, who was a POW and WHO SERVED. And you werent a fan of his warship. You said "You like Winners".. Did you consider yourself a WINNER behind those men who valiantly served?

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/trump-is-making-up-for-not-serving-in-vietnam-with-increased-defense-funding-he-says Trump says he's 'making up' for not serving in Vietnam by increasing defene funding

I thought it was a terrible war,” Trump told Piers Morgan on “Good Morning Britain” on Wednesday. “I thought it was very far away, and at that time nobody ever heard of the country. So many people dying, what is happening over there? So I was never a fan — like we’re fighting against Nazi Germany, we’re fighting against Hitler.”

What about the War you and Bolton creating, Iran, Afghanistan. Those ARE NOT FAR AWAY. People did hear about Vietnam, because IT wasn't AMERICA ALONE IN THAT OTHER COUNTRIES TOOK PART IN IT!

#SALUTE #RESPECT #DDAY #THANKAVET
#SALUTE #RESPECT #DDAY #THANKAVET

Someday you folks will wake up and smell the covfefe.

4
9

Most Helpful Girls

• silvermoon84

Veteran here. Served in the Navy from 2006 to 2011. President Trump should not be honored on any specific day honoring veterans or those currently serving because he did not serve, and D-day to me is a day that should recognize WW2 vets specifically. Just my opinion. Great post though 👍🏻

• Secretgardenblood

Good take

Most Helpful Guys

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

27
  • NineBreaker

Dear America,

Please stop electing unqualified buffoons for the highest office in the land. It's embarrassing. Donald Trump is so cringe-inducing, I feel like I'm in a constant state of fremdschämen.

Sincerely... Please, for the love of all that is good, decent, holy, and pure, don't vote for him again.

• dropkicknj13

Your derangement syndrome is getting worse lol
    First if you read the context of her comment she's not talking about Trump as a person, she's referring to the office of the president and how people constantly fill the media with negative coverage even on the anniversary of D day. Which is a day we should be celebrating our country and showing patriotism and support. y'all could certainly do with taking a breathe.
    Second Trump did not say this, he had nothing to do with this comment, he is not omnipotent and controlling all the things you don't like in the world.
    Third, (and I can't believe this has to be pointed out) we aren't at war with Iran and Afghanistan started way before Trump.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM-b8P1yj9w
      sing it.. You know you are and you know you want to. They could tell you, to buy a $300 white towel and you will say "yes I will" and next week they will tell you to buy a green one for $600 when you already spent $300 on a white one.

• stating the facts I find, and research, eyes wide open, not shut with blinders. Derangement Syndrome. words of a Fox News Channel. And Talking heads.

• Well quite often simply reading the article or a Google search shows the "facts" and "research" you're stating to be false. So you're eyes might be open but all they see is your hatred of Trump. Seriously, take a breathe, he can't be an incompetent idiot and a mastermind connected to everything simultaneously. You make like 3 "I hate trump" posts a day even if you have to dig up years old articles or connect him to random nonsense for fuel, it's gotta be bad for your health.

• purplepoppy

I'm sure if Trump was there at, Normandy, all those years ago he would have stood his ground and not abandoned his post in the german defensive line.

• estheticsexpert

The US got involved in a bunch of wars it should never have been involved it. It should have stayed out of WWI. (The British Empire and the US weren't even friends back then) WWII probably never would have happened. And don't even get me started with Vietnam and the middle East crap.

• Shezadi

Why are insulting people who did not contribute because also includes you?

• Op isn't the president. Someone that has no first hand expwrience of the costs of war and thinks of other people as being nothing more than ttols to be used to acheive his desires is extremely dangerous to place in a position of that level of authority. To subvert the purpose of the rememberance of those that gave everything just to stroke the ego of a man that wasn't even born yet is appalling.

• NerdInDenial

The truth is not every person in the military is a hero. We all do our jobs, but only a few go above and beyond.

• ZeussLightningBolt

Well, it's kind of hard to celebrate someone who wasn't alive during D Day

• SwordShield

EVER HEARD OF JUNO MOTHERFUCKER.

• pizzalovershouse

we should respect are retired service people