Trump 101: Kiss my feet during a crisis I will help you, you talk very poorly about a crisis I will burn you

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-coronavirus-ventilators-new-york-state_n_5e7d651cc5b6256a7a27c911- Trump Rejects New York’s Plea For Ventilators: ‘I Don’t Believe You Need’ That Many

“I have a feeling that a lot of the numbers that are being said in some areas are just bigger than they’re going to be,” Trump told Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Thursday night. “I don’t believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators. You know, you go into major hospitals sometimes, they’ll have two ventilators. And now all of a sudden they’re saying can we order 30,000 ventilators?”

Hm. For weeks New York as been the epicenter of this epidemic
https://abc7ny.com/health/nyc-nurse-mta-workers-among-365-dead-from-coronavirus/6021383/

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cuomo-knocks-trumps-claim-ny-ventilators/story?id=69790191-Cuomo knocks Trump's claim about NY and ventilators

After New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said he needed 30,000 ventilators for the state of New York in order to be prepared for the "apex" of its caseload -- which his team predicted was two to three weeks away -- he criticized the federal government for offering up a fraction of that need.

So where does the anointed one run to air his grievance.. His Favorite News Channel where everyone thinks he is God. FOX NEWS.

https://t.co/WMuOlkaGZk

Why should we thank someone for his handling of something, taking cues from Evangelicals and Fox News "Talking heads". And calling it a HOAX.

3
7

Most Helpful Guy

• NineBreaker
    I agree with your assessment 100%. I don't think that there's more I can add.

I will leave you with these 2 thoughts.

1. I will sound like a broken record when I say this: trump is a vindictive pathological liar and malignant narcissist who is devoid of any sense of decency, shame, or empathy. The only reason he is not able to cause more damage to Our Republic is that it is mitigated by how our government is set up to limit his powers.

2. I'm sorry to put this image in your mind, but I want you to think about this for a moment:

Say, you have been seriously ill, and you go to your primary care provider. She decides: "I'm going to have to refer you to a specialist." You're already nervous about the possible diagnosis, and you go see another doctor you have never met before. You set up an appointment with the specialist. You go there, and the physician's assistant takes your information, asks you a bunch of questions, and takes your blood pressure and temperature. She tells you, "The doctor will be in with you shortly."

You sit and wait for a few minutes, looking at the posters on the wall and anatomical models on the desk, but it feels like an eternity. (Y'all know where I'm going with this).

In comes Donald Trump, in a white coat with a stethoscope draped around his neck. I literally mean he comes in and brings with him everything that makes him, HIM.

Now, remember, whatever feelings this hypothetical scenario this may have invoked, you may take comfort in the fact that it's only hypothetical. However, the reality is far more dire. He's president.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Sticking only to #1, I want to add this. How many people have even READ the Constitution? I would venture a guess here. I would say 98% of voters have never even read the Constitution. I did, and I found it a bit frightening. The "common knowledge" is that there's a really well thought out, protective system of "checks and balances" to limit the power of any one branch. This is the bullshit you're taught in school. But in reality, the President, as an individual, has WAY too much power. WAY too much. After this whole shit show, we really need to take a look at the Constitution. The only thing that's held our asses together in the last 50 years has been the courts, and with Dufus' appointments, now even their integrity is soiled and seriously poisoned. I'm not sure which is worse - the fact that Kavanaugh could lie to Congress and still get confirmed (by the McConnell bunch) or that Trump can continue to lie to America and still be supported by far too many. It's all... very fucking frightening.

Most Helpful Girl

• SpiderManFan2002
    Lol nothing could be more accurate than the title of this MyTake.

Trump be like: "Love me or die, bitches."
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

26
  • The hospitals are screwed no matter what they do. If they order too many that aren't needed Trump will scream they wasted money. But if they order to few he'll accuse them of costing lives through poor planning. (No doubt his supporters see ventilators as a libtard invention designed to take away their freedom and doctors should be given guns instead)
    • Better to waste money trying then let people die just to save a dollar

• cinthia111
    Trump in a nutshell, you got it. He will not be happy till he is adressed as " Your Highness" or "Your Excellancy" . This is why he admires Putin and the Saudis because of their absolute power.
  • GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Trump don't care but in mean while what happens if Melania
    tests positive for COVID-19 ? Yes we need more ventilators
    even 40,000 is not enough for all 50 States in America?
  • inked2014
  • zagor
    Why would you expect different behavior because of a crisis? Easier for a leopard to change its spots...
  • Angel_33
    Not create political ways. So this crisi be create people for easy controlled others. All is write different books so im not talking this. Is small walk big plans. Have good day there
  • simplelikeme
    I don't trust New York either, they are all crooked over there
  • Why doesn't he send 1 of his military advisers to see in person how bad it is
    • A guy elwho knows mire about ISIS than even the generals doesn't need military advisers.