If you know someone, or somebody you know who has been affected, or know someone who is affected who died from Covid, then it is somebody...

Do you know someone, or have you known someone who was a victim of Covid ?
Mother
Father
Sister
Brother
Cousin
Wife
Husband
Co-Worker..

I'm sure they are a "somebody" to you.

But to this petulant "Its a scam so the democrats can win" "its a CHINA virus" calls your somebody.....A NOBODY"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-it-affects-virutally-nobody-trump-coronavirus-rally/
Trump said coronavirus "affects virtually nobody," as U.S. surpasses 200,000 deaths

President Trump was speaking at a rally in Ohio on Monday evening when he said the coronavirus "affects virtually nobody." On Tuesday, the U.S. reached the grim milestone of 200,000 COVID-19 deaths. The United States has for many months had the highest number of infections and deaths in the world, with more than 6.8 million confirmed cases as of Tuesday, according to Johns Hopkins University data.

When he made the false claim about coronavirus, Mr. Trump was addressing a crowd at Toledo Express Airport in Swanton, Ohio — one of two campaign stops that day in the battleground state. The president criticized how he thinks Joe Biden would handle the pandemic and impending vaccine if he were to be elected president, claiming Biden would "shut down the country" again.

Im sure a "nobody" will be here..

And I am also sure a "nobody" will be here as well...

And I am definitely sure....

All these deaths in the United States and around the world are NOBODY as well....

AND THESE FRONT LINE WORKERS (CHOSE NEW YORK CITY SINCE IT IS MY PLACE AND WHICH WAS HIT HARDER ) ARE NOBODIES..TAKING CARE OF SOMEBODY!

But hey..

You go right ahead.. dont wear a mask..dont social distance. Because you are a NOBODY TO ME!

======

No one can handle fact based information, they chose to hear from sources which "they trust" and not fact based. Everything I post and write is fact checked, not filtered and suited for people who don a red hat and believe everything from a red hat

6
7

Most Helpful Girl

• meetkitty123
    I had it and I have Lupus asthma and fibromyalgia so it wasn't easy to recover from it took me 3 months I was also hospitalized the aftermath was in my personal opinion worse than the actual virus the struggling to recover from it was the hardest part.
    Then we had an aunt in a local nursing home but we weren't able to see her and she caught it and we weren't even able to be with her the last moments of her life and we went so long without seeing her before she caught it because of the restrictions and this made us feel even more guilty we wereused to seeing her two to three times a week.
    She didn't deserve to die like that without family there to hold her hand and I think if she had family she would never have succumbed. 😔🥺

Now I'm crying. It wasn't fair. Covid sucks!
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Yes, Trump supporters don't care for no one and one was on TV saying he wasn't wearing a Mask and yes Trump himself doesn't worry about wearing a mask sure he would blame the Democrats he has brain issues and the worst dangerous person thanks for sharing your MyTake with us :)
    Is this still revelant?
    • No one close to me got COVID so I am very lucky but my Heart goes out to people who had a family that had to deal with it

• Thanks for most helpful guy

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

56
  • estelle_
    I've had a few co-workers catch it; all but 1 recovered. The one who passed from COVID had only retired a year earlier and was an all-around fun guy who loved life. I didn't know him well but it pained me to hear about his passing. The inaction in this country is causing so much more devastation than was ever necessary. And the fact anybody can sit there and believe the shit that moron spews is beyond me. F them all
  • chapawapa
    Brother recovered
    Uncle passed away
    Aunt recovered
    Cousins recovered
    Father in law passed away
    Co worker 1 recovered
    Co worker 2 passed away
    Co worker 3 passed away
    Co worker 4 recovered
  • AD61375
    I get what you're sayin man and I happen to think Trump will bring on nuclear armageddon, if afforded another 4 years, in which to do so.

That being said... I don't really agree with the rest of your assessment.

While Trump remains the absolute joke of a human being he always was, the shit he said about Carona.. wasn't (entirely) off the mark. Don't get me wrong, it's not like he was some kind of "genius" to figure it out though. He has handlers behind the scenes, to do that kinda heavy thinking, for him.

What they told him, was on par with why he was granted the presidency to begin with. They developed a "virus/disease" (weapon), SURE to wipe out half of humanity. His job would be simple, to assure all the morons that love him so much, that there's nothing to worry about... til it's too late to call bullshit, of course.

Which I'm sure the rest of the world leaders were all told the same, when attending the last world summit and hearing about human extinction being right around the corner.

Tales of how we dont have enough fresh water to last us another decade. Or how there isn't enough food to go around, either. Or land to accommodate all those playa's babys, out there. And so many more reasons we're not gonna make it, without a dramatic reduction in our numbers.

All of which, being true..

What they hadn't counted on, was how ineffective their Frankenbirdflustein virus was gonna be in the real world. Only being able to take out the old and weak the rest of us were left scratching our heads about how and why, this could have gotten blown so far outta proportion?

Cause while 200k deaths, may (sound) like a lot... it's actually a pretty typical flu season. How it targets the weak specifically, is what keeps the whole "death from above" myth, goin still. Ya think those fuckin social distancing commercials, were all made on the fly? Or that every reporter in the world, deciding to check out the flu-related death of some "nobody" old man in bum-fuck China, was coincidence?

Thats the powers that be, doin what they always do... influencing people to do what they want, through fear. This is your generation's 911. Cept this was far less effective. As it seems their plans over the years prior, worked out TOO well. Since they too, are just as fuckin stupid as the rest of us now... hence the failed virus/weapon and the incompetant morons that developed it.

I could go on about all this covid bullshit but anyone unaware of these blatantly apparent facts, isn't really worth convincing anyway... no offense.
    • AD61375

P. s... yes, I had it too.

• cunnilinguist
    I can't wait to see the official statistics to come out on the total number of deaths caused by non-covid flu in 2020, as well as of all other causes. In 2018 the number of deaths caused by regular flu was 80,000 in the US. Surely they are not counting everyone dying of regular flu as a COVID-death, are they? Meaning the other numbers will be the normal as all other years, if not higher, since the health system in most countries is overloaded, right?
  • His innaction and lies cost me three people. He and those who apologize and defend his ineptitude, can all burn. Fuck him and fuck all his apologists.
  • My dearest friend has it. If something happens to her, god knows what I'd do with my life.
  • Azeldatothepast
    Cousin got it, survived but has permanent lung damage. Trump is a horrible human for saying that.
    • Primrose21

I heard that a lot of covid survivors are suffering lung problems.

• mrgspoter
    Trump is not a scientist he don't believe in climate change I dought anyone voted for because they thought he's a virus expert
  • 9Livezzz
    CDC recently came out and said that 96% of covid deaths had a underlying health condition. Stop scaring everyone with this bullshit 🤣🤣🤣
    • Primrose21

Does that make anything better? Just bcoz u dont have an underlying health issue doesn't mean we should all ignore this. U never know when it hits you and ur family.😛

• 9Livezzz

People die that's a part of life the virus didn't cause 96% of the deaths something else killed them

• Primrose21

How u know that? U a doctor or a scientist? Or just a mere guess? Lol

• DamnSam
    The doc of my girlfriend (met him only once, a really friendly guy) didn't stop working against covid with 67years... he passed away 2 weeks ago

A good friend of my mother, was like a aunt to me... passed away in the 2nd moth of covid because authority didn't think it was necessary to get her into hospital, she died 2 days after that

A befriended artist which had some health issues before but had so hard depressions that his life was like a single quarantine... passed away bit more than 4 weeks ago
  • pizzalovershouse
    family friend that survied it