Did you know that International men's day isn't recognized by the UN?

Instead the UN celebrates world toilet day on international men's day.
https://onsizzle.com/i/the-un-recognizes-international-womens-day-march-8th-but-doesnt-18327433
Yet some people believe misandry isn't real.

Based on the responses from most of the females here is why MRA and MGTOW are rising and rightfully so.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to see a national men's day get recognized- that's what real equality means. If we are going to have a women's day, we need a men's day too. Both genders are valuable and contribute greatly to society. Both deserve to be recognized and celebrated. I am 100% on board with that. However, I think it's important to keep in perspective that the current lack of recognition results from the fact that men were not traditionally discriminated against. There isn't the extensive history of oppression with men that there is with women.

• just about every affirmative action or "equality" movement bases its grievances on oppression that was done in the PAST. Usually these activists and supporters weren't even alive when this crap was going on, but they act like they personally experienced all the discrimination in real time.

No, these people want these special recognition holidays because it benefits them and makes them feel special (usually for people who accomplished nothing on their own). However some of them go way to overboard which builds up animosity and division in other groups.

If we are really going to have equality in this world, we need to first recognize the past and address it was wrong. Then FORGIVE the race, gender, orientation, etc, etc for the past transgression that the CURRENT members usually had nothing to do with. Then we move on with a clean slate (and tolerate absolutely no further discrimination). Do away with ALL special holidays that have to do with gender, race, etc (I"m sure LGBT

• will the next to demand their "special" holiday)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, the UN is sexist and has many female only days but ignores male days. Feminist generally protest men's day.

• @meganthemenace SINCE you blocked me like a typical ignorant feminist who doesn't like the truth to get out.

You don't need to ask me shit, you posted an ignorant comment on a public forum.

"women birthed men" is NOT an argument. We have artificial wombs now and can make eggs out of other cells. (Look it up)

If women gave equally in society, Men wouldn't be the majority of deaths in the work place, in the military, and in general.

You live longer simply because society protects you, gives you better health care, better support, etc.

You don't think you are privileged...
      You have 250+ scholarships available for WOMEN ONLY
      You can call the cops and have them believe you even when you lie.
      You can expect people to run to your rescue when you are in need of help.
      You will get better education, health care, etc.
      Society is Gyncentric and if you think you don't have privilege... move to the middle east and see how easy you have it.

• @meganthemenace and "meninist" isn't a thing. It's a mockery of feminidiots.
      When I said built... I didn't mean physically you child. I meant invented. Did you ever hear of the wright brothers? or are you only keeping up with the kardashians?

• @meganthemenace It's fun to see feminist children spewing hate and shaming tactics nonsense then blocking and reporting everyone that proves their idiocracy.

What Girls Said 12

• What would it achieve?
    I know you feel repressed because other people are suddenly wanting rights too!
    Omg can you believe it? How dare they want to be equal to men. The world must be coming to an end... So sad... Men are so repressed in today's nations!
    Wake up and smell the stench boy! If you'd ever get the idea to look beyond your bedroom doors, you'd realize that the UN is not representing your neighborhood alone where you believe women are stripping you of your god given right to destroy the planet. More nations are struggling with discrimination agains women than you could think of.
    Just a few example, 2 days ago Nepal passed a law forbidding families to relocate women into dens during their periods and after giving birth. Women die in those holes every year because those sheds the women are banned to have no sanitation, no heating and no proper locks.
    Women in saudi arabia can not leave the house alone. They are literally forbidden to go anywhere. Women in india are killed over their dowries.
    I don't see men being banned to sheds, getting forbidden to attend public places without their sisters/mothers /wives or men getting killed for not providing enough dowry. Women get raped and killed in india while going to the toilet because of lacking sanitation inside homes.
    Of course the white American man you are, you don't see these things. You sit on your bed and whine all day because in the usa men have to pay child support and alimony to women they no longer get to sleep with.
    Now if your attitude toward the world isn't selfish and self centered I don't know what is!

• Women in Somalia cut young girls Clitoris, not men. Women in Western societies call other women sluts, not men.
      In the days that women are kept in the kitchen, men had to go fight the wolves who attacked the sheep. And I'm pretty sure if you have a flat tire, you will call a man to come fix it up.

Don't blame your problems on men, instead you can take off the pussycat hat, man up and solve the damn problem.

• @WhiteDuck oh really? You come from the middle east? So women not being allowed to file for divorce, needing their father's or paternal grandfather's permission to get married, not being allowed to leave the country and even having a passport without the permission of their husbands is not discrimination? Women inheriting only half of a male child is not discrimination? The man being allowed to have up to 4 wives without his wife's permission is okay but the woman isn't even allowed to object because the islamic laws say so. The woman is not allowed to leave outside of the house if the husband forbids it, I don't see any laws saying the same for men.
      Look boy, I'm not sure if you understand the meaning of discrimination. It doesn't matter If it's religious or cultural. It exists. It's not like it's okay if it's religious.
      I don't see any of these affecting any man. Take your head out of the sand and stop rationalizing bs.

• Works outside of the house*

• Yes, and February 24 is "Defend the Donut" Day. So fucking what. Organizations can apply to have nearly anything recognized as a "day." They usually do so to promote or fundraise for something. So, if you want it officially recognized, go get it done. Nobody just hands them out, somebody actually went and did paperwork. So, go for it.

Fyi, the responses of some males are pretty ridiculous. Anyone shouting about how women contributed nothing to the advancement of society is either stupid, or just not great with google. Both men and women have contributed to advance all of the fields we have to where they are now, and know what's funny? None of the actual leaders in any field discount the contributions of the opposite gender like those who sit on blogs and streetcorners and don't contribute in their own right. Every male and female who is/has contributed has been too focused on their work and actually contributing.

I'd love to see a male day recognized. There's a bunch of really badass things men have done just like women, and if anything, these silly days should be reminders of contributing something positive. Not whining about the opposite gender.

• Hey, the toilet was a great achievement. It was a great step forward and has greatly reduced the rate of death due to water-borne disease, among others. The sanitary sewer is humanity's crowning achievement, if you ask me. It was when we finally decided to lift ourselves up out of the gutters and into something clean.

• I better never go camping again lol

• Then after the neanderthals were gone they helped us sprear across the world

• @Waffles731 and yet, without the toilet, we would still live in squalor.

• I'd say it's pretty pointless to have any day acknowledging anything.
    Surely they should be recognised everyday and not just once a year.
    It's a bit like how Christmas has become a day to recognise family and good will rather than just being a religious holiday (though it being commercialised probably has something to do with it).
    I'd say it's pointless to have any day dedicated to some thing because it kind of makes it become less significant really since it's only one day to acknowledge it rather than it always being acknowledged which to me makes the whole idea of making it become acknowledged on a specific day pointless if you want a voice or opinion to be heard.
    There shouldn't be a woman's day or men's day or any other day really it should be celebrated everyday and not once a year.
    I suppose I'm repeating myself but to me it's pointless to celebrate anything really if it's only once a year.
    But to be honest I feel that the fact that men's day isn't acknowledged (I hadn't even heard of it before this) just goes to show how the "majority" has become silenced over a vocal minority or even then the way it seems is that men are now treated lesser than women or even just lesser in general.
    At this current point in time (GMT 22:44) the percentage of males to females is 50.4% for men and 49.6% for women and the global population is around 7.5 billion.

• If the UN is going to promote or plan world activities for days it recognizes I think it'd be important for them to *officially* recognize it but if they just put it on a list & leave it at that (since most people don't know what the UN does & doesn't do) it probably isn't that important.

BUT it *is* important for countries & communities to know & to do something about. Men's health education, Men's shed type initiatives & giving guys a platform to talk about things they've been through that can improve other guys lives & the community as a whole. It's when guys are built up by the women around them that they can encourage us to be all we can be.

• Who cares?

• who cares about womens day

• @LogicBomber what are you trying to say

• @troychapman It was a back and forth with Megalyssa.

• Isn't that... everyday? Lol

• @karahiri Wow once again, GaG delivers on completely missing the irony πŸ˜‚

(runninf away before this reply stirs up another shitstorm)

• @Cosytoasty the bitterness is getting to the young ones way too quick. :x

• I don't get why need international men's day?

• why do we need national womens day

• @LogicBomber I've met some "feminists" who are really "egalitarian". I even identify as egalitarian.

The good news is that now many women are seeing the long term negative effects of feminism. It's creating passive pleasing men most women don't want. But we got a ways to go to reverse the damage.

• @somewheresomeway Yeah it's like curing cancer.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• If it weren't for men and the sacrifices of men, you would not have the basic comforts that make your narcissistic privileged little life that you have.
      MEN created the city you live in, the house you live in, the roads, etc.
      MEN created the cars, planes, and transport that bring you products.
      MEN worked and died in the oil fields and mines to get you the oil based products (makeup, plastics, etc) and metal based products you enjoy without thought.
      MEN advanced science and technology that give you advanced medicine and technology.

If you want to know what it would be like without men doing what they have done for you...
      mentalfloss. com/.../8-historic-pregnancies-everyone-was-watching

You would live in a bronzed aged tribe in a straw hut.
      So pull your head out of your entitled ass and appreciate that you have the privileged little world you have because of men.

• @HaveQuestions Your shaming tactics don't make anything I said less relevant and you can claim I am ranting and angry (which I am not) and it still doesn't make what I said less valid.
      We should be able to speak like adults, but sadly passive aggressive shaming tactics are not the way adults speak. Your constant condensation aside, you don't seem to have any actual points to make, so until you do, I suggest leaving the school yard speak in the school yard.

• @LogicBomber no shaming. That's silly. Ironic also, since you are the one calling any and all females on here "narcissistic and entitled." And any men who disagree with you "white knights." I used none of those terms.

Ranting- yes. You're ranting, when you copy and paste the same silly response to everyone, as innacurate as it is.

Condensation? Did you mean condescension? Different things. None here, just an observation of your historical innacuracy.

• because they focus to women

• Idgaf, ydgaf, why should we gaf that this is a holiday dedicated to beer and football?

• hmm same could be said about women but you dont mind because it benefits your gehder

• just because you dont like the opinion*

• @troychapman I could care less, buffoon.. Have a shitty day.

• Why should it be

• International men's day should be recognized because men are humans as well.

• @LogicBomber you nailed it right on the head. like another poster said before me, women would be out in the streets protesting if somebody decided not to recognize womens' day yet they laugh at this. women are just ridiculous. theyre so coddled and brain dead

What Guys Said 38

• I did not but I could have guessed that easily. The UN is a cesspool of feminist ideologues. This is the same organization that first started the wage gap myth so I'm not surprised that they don't give a fuck about men lol

• This reminds me of a joke I heard.
    I had a friend in university major in women's studies, and I thought that it was pretty sexist that there was no men's studies to chose from. But then I realized there was a men's studies course, it's called History.

• Men aren't really a marginalized group, it makes no sense for it to be recognized.

• Yeah, a glorified prefab, it must be part of a country though, it has to be governed by law.

• @bekkesmash There is no law, there is only the wage gap there. Males are forced to make 1/100th of what women make.

• I don't need a holiday to appreciate being a man. I carry a gun, I drive a truck made by people in my country, I listen to rock, I can cook a good steak, and yesterday I replaced the water softener for my house instead of paying someone else to do it.

• It shouldn't be recognised, nor should International Women's Day.
    You get recognition and satisfaction through a job well done, not through having a penis or vagina.
    But if there is a Women's Day, there should be a Men's Day; my point is that Women's Day must have been thought up by some severely autistic ape, and just shouldn't have been a thing in the first place.

• Let's be real, who gives a fuck? who gives a duck about women's day? only women and white knights. It's a useless day, which has got promoted by business owners to sell stupid things like pussycat hat. Men don't buy stupid shit they don't need, so there's no point for having a man's day.

And this women's day, or kids day are like birthdays and wedding, stupid things that women like because it's meant to give them a sense of good feeling. I personally despite birthday cause I'm not a kid anymore.

And guys don't bring yourself down to women's level, they get hyped up with their own day, while we earn more on average.

Let the children have their cake.

• Duh. Men are not allowed to feel pride or fight for their gender. Just like whites can't be proud of their race or Germans can't be proud of their pus past.

• International Billionaires Day isn't recognized either. Wanna cry about that too?

• The inference here, I anticipate, is that the UN recognises a women's day but not a men's day.
    In 20 years time, you 20-somethings will be running your country. Please make a better job of it than the current rash of politicians.

• I don't need a buncha corrupt, useless bastards in suits giving me permission to feel good. Every day is men's day in my life. I rule my roost. Leave all that shite for the weak and pathetic cunts

• Is anyone really surprised?

To put it plainly as a man I would care much less about "recognition" days if the feminists would just stop their victimization bullshit. They keep saying that gender shouldn't matter but at the same time want to be feel "special" and "entitled". #theredpill

• Lets be honest everyday that's not someone else's is man's day. Everyone wants to be strive to be closer to a man's level or good for you for being different in this man controled world. It still the bench mark that all figure out where they fit in the world.

Im not saying its anyones fault but a slow evolution of ethics revolving around the self intrest of the once powerful since the start of man. See the "start of man" do men really need a day with normal phrases like these throw around.

• How many men have even heard of it? I never have.

• I didn't even know there WAS an International Men's Day, but I don't care anyway. The UN could screw up a wet dream.

• It's no big deal really. We don't need it.

• Who cares what the UN recognizes or thinks.

• I can't even count the amount of fucks I have to give. Probably because there are zero

• Who cares? That has zero impact on my life or any other rational guy whatsoever. That's like celebrating there being water in the ocean. Ridiculous.

• I honest don't care nor celebrate those "days" unless j gwt a paid day off lol.

• It should be recognised, but the UN are clearly a bunch of bigoted sexists...

Simples...

• welcome to the short end of the stick.. hold your wife's purse and keep quiet.. equal rights means not men first in the new world order..

• and this effects anyone how? did you know thousands of people starved to death today, where is their celebration?

• Nobody needs awareness Day.

Stupidity is to be expected from the UN

• ... why is there an international men's day?

• Because men shouldn't be neglected.

• Maybe groups but almost no shelters.

• Why would men want their own day. Real men ignore praise.

• No shock what is recognised by men these days. We protected women from dinosaurs.

• UN is useless... I don't approve of their weird and shitty ways to do things.

• I think most people don’t care about any of these types of days. I’m sure the everyday person doesn’t care about women’s day, men’s day, cupcake day, or whatever else days there are.

• there's an international men's day?

• good reason we shouldn't notice them either

• More from Guys
    8