Do you agree with this quote by Winston Churchill?

• Yes
  • No

112

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly, but I'm not much older than 20 ald already don't care.

• Did you still care when you were 20 though?

• Well, I guess people grow up a lot quicker these days than they did almost a century ago, back when Winston was a kid. Nowadays, guess it's more like 15, 30, 45.

• I think it depends more on the person. I have known grown ass men and women who still act like they are teenagers.

Most Helpful Guys

• I think the people that say "I'm 20 and don't care what people think" are the same kinds of people that low key do care and will respond to comments trying to justify what they said if someone disagrees because they care enough to do so.

• From my experience, the comment above holds true. Chances are, you probably won't be friends with everybody. If you claim that you are, you are either incredibly naive or are lying. Either way, people who stand up for something probably have some enemies to worry about. Keep your friends close, your enemies closer.