What is your unpopular or controversial opinion?

Cassie_94
There is a segment on a radio station here that has people ringing in with their unpopular or controversial opinions. It can be about anything - an opinion you have that most, if not all people, would disagree with.

So what is your unpopular or controversial opinion? And why? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

I will share one of mine: I think that girls should be allowed to compete against guys in all martial arts competitions and sparring practice - and that to compensate for guys natural physical advantages, the guys should be a slightly lower rank, and be forbidden from wearing groin guards, with the girls being allowed to kick them in the balls to win. That would help level the sexes, make it a more fair fight and create more interest and intrigue in the sport. My club already does this exactly as Iโ€™ve described it ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ but I think that all martial arts clubs should do the very same or similar.

So thatโ€™s mine - what is yours? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
24
6