Part two to my last question. How many of these great social benefits and advantages do you actually have?
10% for each. All ten would make you a 100% "perfect" famous personality.
1. Tall (6'1"/185 cm or higher if male. 5'9"/175 cm or higher if female.)
2. Good looking face (7 or higher.)
3. Great body (fit or curvy; not overweight.)
4. Athletic (good at sports or martial arts, or goes to the gym 8+ hours a week)
5. Well endowed (7" or more dick, DD or larger breasts)
6. Great loving parents (self-explanatory; a good family upbringing).
7. Youth (under the age of 40.)
8. Charisma (the ability to charm or influence people you don't know using your personality and communication skills.)
9. Social intelligence (the ability to remain a free thinker and not say or believe in stupid or foolish things, such as wokeness, cult mentality, drug addiction, etc.)
10. Ego (high pride and opinion of one's self, also known by women as "confidence.")
Ten percent for each one. If you have all ten, you are a perfect person.