Should Democrats be held to account for failing to care for the needs of a person?

Jordan Neely was a NYC person failing to make a living off dancing and suffering mental challenges from personal issues after his mother was killed by her boyfriend.

This upcoming trial is about one man (there was actually 3) that held down Jordan Neely in a choke hold until he died. JN was complaining "I want food", "I'm thirsty"..."Won't take no for an answer"..."ready to go to jail"... My issue is not with those that held him down... but the many people on the train that ignored his pleas. These are the same people that say we should care for others...why do they ignore others in need then? He should have had 10 people offering him food, water, and help.

We know this is a train filled with "blue state" people... liberals, that believe in "mental health" and caring for the needs of the poor. So why don't they then?

He was expressing distress for not having food. If I was there, I'd offer him food and water. I've done that before... it really isn't hard.

What is wrong with Democrats and liberals... why are they so cold hearted?

I'm not saying Republicans/Independents get slack either... but where are all these "blue state" people when someone cries for help?

Would you have offered help or direction?

"Happy Juneteenth"... You are free... to suffer and die apparently under the auspices of science. I doubt Democrats even see the issue...

Yes, the democrats on that train should be held responsible somewhat for ignoring him... running away
Yes, they should... but they won't
Yes, Other
No, democrats are allowed to ignore the misery of others... it's their right.
Select gender and age to cast your vote:
Post Opinion