Which email client do you use or prefer to use? And which online storage service do you use the most?

Anonymous

I used to prefer Gmail earlier. But at the moment, due to Samsung+Microsoft services integration, I use Outlook the most, along with OneDrive and all of the other services by Microsoft.

Which email client do you use or prefer to use? And which online storage service do you use the most?

The best thing I like about OneDrive is, I don't need my laptop with me whenever I am going somewhere. I have Office apps in my smartphone which are a literal clone of their PC counterparts.

With OneDrive I am able to access the files stored in my documents folder and other essential folders, and with some tweaks in settings, and folder management, I am able to access the Downloads folder also. Thus no need to have a laptop with me, if it is just for office work only. I cannot do that with Google Drive.

Sure, Drive is also providing a PC app for this feature, but OneDrive comes preinstalled and well, I don't need to look anywhere else, in some special software. The OneDrive folder is there in This PC interface. That is helpful by a lot.

Gmail+Drive
Outlook+OneDrive
Apple Email (It is iCloud, I think)
Yahoo, Rediffmail, Zoho, AOL
Any other service
Select gender and age to cast your vote:
Updates
2 mo
I am so much involved in my Gmail accounts, through smartphones, that I felt like changing the service for at least my laptop work. Hence, Outlook as my alternative.
I even have my OneDrive premium payment linked to my Gmail account through Play Store lol!
Kind of a mess. Literally!😅
9 Opinion