1 mo

What is there to do in the Caribbean besides drink?

So my wife wants to drag me on a vacation to the Caribbean this summer. We live in the Western US. I'm not interested but I want to appease her. She'll be in shorts, a shirt, flipflops, sunglasses and a bikini. I'm just going to wear what I usually wear year round; leather boots, black jeans, a collared shirt, a corduroy coat, and a hat (I don't wear sunglasses).

Also, she's liberal... and I'm not. She's an outdoorsy adventurous woman, whereas I'm more of a cowboy, hunter and oil driller type.

As for alcohol in the Caribbean, I don't care for rum or wine or beer. They have any bourbon or whiskey down there?

Updates
1 mo
Also, shorts, t shirts, flowered shirts, tank tops, flipflops, sunglasses, bathing suits, etc. This isn't my style. I plan on wearing my black leather boots, socks, tight black jeans, collared shirt, waistcoat, and corduroy jacket. And a derby hat. Everywhere I go.

I don't care if it's 120°F there, this is my attire. I'm used to these layers 12 months a year anyhow.
Updates
1 mo
What do you call those plants down there anyways? Oversized cacti and prickly pears?

And why do people insist on being barefoot and in swimwear? Just cover up and wear shoes. Ever heard of "no shoes, no shirt, no service"?
Post Opinion