- classically good, especially for a foodie in your life
- for the music obsessed headphone wearing dude/girl
Midnight Clotheless Swim
- for the more 'free' amongst you
Horror Movie Night
- for the horror lover in your life
A Spa Day
- for the stressed lovers
An Evening At Her/His Service
- show your SO what you're made of
Virtual/Augmented Reality Date
- for the gamers at heart
What Girls & Guys Said
Best to opt out and wait a week or two. It's kind of day people are crammed in to every activity possible on the one day so much so that they can not enjoy it properly as in the case of some restaurants you must eat and get out or questions up. Cooking a meal for two and a cosy night in is the best option.
All would be nice.
i need a spa :D