Let's hear it for Melania Trump!

sjoes006
Let's hear it for Melania Trump!

This isn't a role she asked for, and it certainly isn't easy going from being a private citizen. to a national treasure under lock and key.

She really did not ask for this and has been dragged through the mud a bit. So I must say I think she's done an impressive job entertaining foreign leaders.

in my opinion she's not an open catagory for investigation and debate. Trumps treatment of her, maybe?

But I cetainly dont want to see Melania picked apart and attacked. She has a right to privacy.

Now if protesters want the gather around Trump Tower that's okay but don't drag her back into it.

Let's hear it for Melania Trump!
4
2

Most Helpful Guy

• jacquesvol
    I don't like her. If I posted the photos which were in the NY post they'd be removed by the first mod seeing them.

And her praying in Florida was against Bible precepts.
    Matthew 6:5 ESV
    5 “And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.
    6 But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
    https://biblia.com/bible/esv/Matthew%206.1-34
    Is this still revelant?
    • sjoes006

I'm neutral but would hate to be her. Being First Lady is an insane role if you didn't marry a politician and many times even so if you did

If he fine with her staying in NYC but even then she is trapped.

Going for a run is like an act of congress for her in NYC. She most likely has to move to DC for any kind of freedom.

I feel the same as you. I don't embrace her as First Lady but I do embrace her as human. She didn't go to college and her husband treats her like shit. Now she's First Lady and she doesn't know how to live in that space.

She diidnt ask for this.

• jacquesvol

You'd have to live with Donald J. Trump

https://i.imgur.com/ZqBhi7E.png

• Wow I thought this would be below you.

Most Helpful Girl

• LittleSally
    He's treating her like a figurine... and then someone who has no feelings because he constantly undermines hers in public. It's disgraceful. She may feel trapped and like she can't get out of that hell hole of a sham of a marriage. I feel badly for her...
    But if she wanted to - find the strength to do it - she could've been gone a long time ago... so maybe she is a gold digger... or maybe he's threatening to not let her see her son... o. O
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

13
  • Soteris
    If I have learned one thing from the Trump administration it is that its a family business. Everything that I apply to Trump I also apply to a lesser degree to everyone else in his direct family.
  • RhythmBlack
    She should be in the white house not in NY wasting money for no reason because she needs to be "protected"
    • jacquesvol

Don't forget she's more in Florida than in Washington DC. That too is expensive.
      I remember they first told us she'd stay in NYC because of the kid's school. Doesn't the kid need school in Florida then?

• Intraluminal
    She didn't talk Trump out of it either.
    • sjoes006

She's voiceless. The best thing she can do is leave but I'm guessing she's pretty tightly bound. She'll stand to lose her son.

My point is no matter where you stand in politics she deserves a shout out and respect. She didn't embrace this role aggressively llke many others did. It was put upon her and under that light she is rocking it.

• I can't imagine why she would be voiceless (are you suggesting that Trump beats her? There's no evidence of that.), but OK.

• sjoes006

No where did I imply Trump beats her. This is s puff piece.