Father of slain Navy Seal, Ryan Owens, calls for an investigation.

sjoes006

The father of the Navy SEAL slain during a botched January al Qaeda raid in Yemen berated the White House for calling the mission a success and demanded an investigation during his first interview since the incident.

“Don’t hide behind my son’s death to prevent an investigation,” Bill Owens said “I want an investigation. … The government owes my son an investigation.”

4
0

Most Helpful Guy

• coolbreeze
    Their should be an investigation. And the father is right. But we have to wait and see what happens.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

03
  • echoaj
    I would too if Trump got my son killed. May Ryan rest in peace and his family heal.
  • Waffles731
    after reading reports, I'm kinda on the fence about this
    • sjoes006

Please elaborate.

• Waffles731

on the one hand it seems like it was clear that it was an ambush, on the other hand, sometimes operations go south quick, special forces soldiers are still people and they still die like other soldiers and I don't know if a Grieving father is in the right state of mind to be the deciding factor if an investigation is conducted.

• Blitzkrieger
    I think he is right on that one.
    • sjoes006

And Trump used the funeral as a damn photo op. It was disgusting. Sure attend but don't let the press your so against to photos.

They can't be in the same Whitehouse briefing room but they can sure snap pics of how great Invanka looks in that dress at the funeral. Disgusting.