The Week in The News: July 15th-21st

Hello Gagers, This is my first attempt in doing a possible weekly mytake doing a brief summary of the week in the news. This is intended to be a brief rundown of news stories that have happened during the week from Sunday to Saturday. This in no way reflects any political beliefs.

France Wins the World Cup beating Croatia

The Week in The News: July 15th-21st

Trump Visits London and the Trump Baby blimp is flown

The Week in The News: July 15th-21st

Trump meets with Vladimir Putin in Helsinki

The Week in The News: July 15th-21st

Robert Mueller announces charges on 12 Russians accused of meddling in the 2016 Election

The Week in The News: July 15th-21st

Charlotte,NC is chosen as the 2020 site for the Republican National Convention

The Week in The News: July 15th-21st

Storms cause major damage in the Midwest especially in Iowa

The Week in The News: July 15th-21st

A Duck boat capsizes killing 17 people in Missouri

The Week in The News: July 15th-21st

The New York Times reports that President Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen secretly recorded his client discussing payments to Karen McDougal, a former Playboy model who says she had an affair with Trump

The Week in The News: July 15th-21st

A man shoots his grandma and girlfriend then takes a Los Angeles area Trader Joe's hostage killing 1 hostage.

The Week in The News: July 15th-21st

Just a brief rundown on this past weeks events. I will say as far as the boat incident goes it's certianly going to look like to be an interesting investigation. 9 of the 17 were all from one family, and now the NTSB is saying the Duck Boats were in need of some restoration and repair. There was a video recorder aboard which the NTSB is searching for footage of the sinking.

Here is some footage of the boat capsizing

#Weekinthenews

#MissouriBoatDisaster

The Week in The News: July 15th-21st
2
5

Most Helpful Girl

• vishna
    SO much sadness, those poor people on that boat :/ my heart goes out to the families. </3

The attack in California, very sad, he shot people he was supposed to love-I wonder what happened.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Im watching both of those as well as the Charlotte 2020 RNC convention as well

• vishna

I would not like that sort of thing in my city, unless I was directly in the service industry... I would imagine there'd be possible protests and so much political tension

• they should let people shoot the protesters then

Antifa is going to try to start violence like they always do
      there has to be a final solution in the works for them I hope

Most Helpful Guy

• Prankster13
    Nice take but it's sad... 😞

(Also lol the baby blimp. That's barely bigger than a normal balloon much less a blimp 😂).
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

14
  • Topaz171
    I still wonder why the duckboat went out in the water even with the weather warnings of a storm? Also with past incidents with those boats, why aren’t they banned by now? They seem like a hazard
  • SirRexington
    I haven't heard about the trader Joe's thing in California. What happened, do you know?
  • legalboxers
    wow. will our world get any better :(
  • JellyDonutguy96
    is the 2020 DNC going to be in Seattle
  • jeffross
    ohh internesting