#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

For Valentine's Day, All I Really Want is You

Businesses are selling diamonds, bling, flowers, chocolates, teddy bears, sexy lingerie, dinner for two or a sexy getaway for the one you love. Valentine's Day is one of the most expensive occasions of the year, almost Christmas all over again. People racking up their credit cards spending on ridiculous amounts of money just to bring a smile to their sweetie's face and hearts on their lovestruck eyes in one day. Is it really worth it spending all that?

Love has no price. Like JLo said, love doesn't cost a thing. Love is priceless. To me, I'd rather be with the one I love in our pjs watching a sappy movie in the comforts of our couch or pigging out on a dinner I made or Chinese takeout. To me, love is not about the size of the rock on my finger or the number of roses sitting on a vase in the middle of the room. These roses wilt but my love is stronger than that.

Call me old fashioned but I believe love cannot be bought. Love is the butterflies fluttering in my stomach whenever I hear the sound of his voice or just the mere mention of his name. Love is accepting his every flaw and not expect him to change the way he is. He might change for himself but for the better. Knowing I am making him a better man. Love is when he calls me to tell me how his day went and that he asks for my opinion and asks how I am. Love is not giving up on him just because he lost his job, or he's making less or he's a failure in life because he didn't live up to the standards of society. Love is unconditional.

Love cannot be measured in how long you've been together. Love is when you choose to stay because he is worth loving and fighting for. I am a hopeless romantic. I still believe in handwritten love letters that speak volumes than an expensive candlelit dinner in a posh restaurant. I can slow dance with him in the dark in our bedroom with my face pressed to his chest and feeling his heartbeat.

I don't need fancy gifts. All I need and want is you.

Your love alone is what makes my heart flutter and bring happiness to my life.

Thank you for coming into my life and loving me for who and what I am.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

2937
Pinay_ako is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Love has no price. Like JLo said, love doesn't cost a thing. Love is priceless."
    "Call me old fashioned but I believe love cannot be bought."
    "Love is unconditional."
    "Love is when you choose to stay because he is worth loving and fighting for."
    "I still believe in handwritten love letters that speak volumes than an expensive candlelit dinner in a posh restaurant."
    "I don't need fancy gifts. All I need and want is you."

WOMEN LIKE YOU ARE RARE UNICORNS!!! ☺😍😍😍

i.gyazo.com/0470d185fa03cad31f9a1146fb9bf87b.png
    So sweet!
    We have a serious shortage of ladies like you!

I loved reading it all. ☺

• awww thanks but I was never impressed with fancy stuff lol. As long as I know a man loves me for me, just being with him doing whatever lol is good enough for me.

• That's so good to hear, that you are so true and loyal to yourself 😀 we don't see that often.
      I feel the same. I just want my lovely and favorite lady by my side and that's pretty much all i could wish for. Just her and I'm content. 💕

I'm single.

Most Helpful Girl

• Really really sweet take, I like 🌟
    All I really want is my love to be with me, every day all day 💕

Valentines Day

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 36

What Girls Said 28

• So true! I don't need stuff when I have my man, I would be beyond content/happy just lounging around in bed all day cuddling. Maybe cooking dinner together. He just really wants to go all out since it is our first Valentines Day together.

• Personally I actually LOVE being at home with my boyfriend. Home "dates" are the best, it's comfortable, there's food anytime we wanna cook, we can watch anything when we want, & we can talk more without outside distractions. Not to mention getting freely intimate or simply cuddly.

I agree, it's amazing to just appreciate that you have each other♡

• "Love is the butterflies fluttering in my stomach whenever I hear the sound of his voice or just the mere mention of his name."

Also, who the hell even needs Valentine's Day for love? If I love anyone, I will love him 365-6 days a year and I can go on a date or have special arrangements any day! It's rather gonna be fun when we buy chocolates after Valentine's day for both of us, lmao.

• good take bitch.

I am the same as you. I'm content on the couch in our pjs watching tv. Cause he will be at the autoshow (;)), I am content to walking around looking at cars while he is working. Because I am with him, and thats all that matters to me at the end of the day.

• of course - if it were the autoshow - no one would know we were together ;)

• Man only love rich girls. Then they do everything for that girl. It is that clear how woman can man draw to them only through money. Man do not like poor girls. You see that on the whole internet.

• I feel the same way...

I'm married to one of the greatest guys on earth... His love and support for me is all I need !!!

• This is so sweet and I wish it is true. But I just can't imagine that someone will love me unconditionally...

• I hope this Valentine's day is a good one for me. The past three years have been lonely.. I'm talking to someone I really like and all I want is to be able to hold him. And let him feel loved.

• whats that commercial nonsense valentine obsession? for true love every day is Valentine's

• Valentine’s Day to me is spending time with the person or people who you love spending time with the most, whether it be your mom, best friend, dog🐶 or significant other. It’s not always about romance because not everyone has a romantic partner. And if you don’t want to celebrate period, that’s fine. But if you wanna go all out and expensive, that’s great too!❤️ Personally, I’ve only really spent v-day once with my boyfriend, and half my life my valentines date was my dog! But this v-day, I wanna do something special and go on a romantic getaway to the Poconos ☺️

• Happy Valentine's Day to the fluffs who believe in love ❤

• Yes! Spending time with each other is the best gift to me!

• very very sweet. :) :)

• This is good, I like this a lot.

• Nice take

• Cute

• Give me time over anything else.

• Good take

• What is love?

• Thanks. Happy Valentines to you too.

• Love is in the air :)

• Awww how sweet

• Excellent mytake. I couldn't agree more!

• Nice take

• That's so cute

• Awwww so sweet

• Agreed. Great take

• Aw, I'm so alone and this is too cute.

Valentines Day