#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Singles Awareness Day

So much talk about Valentines day coming up, but did you know there's a somewhat fun appreciation day for all the Single Pringles out there. February 15th is known as the S.A.D (Singles awareness day), however many seem to celebrate it as anti-valentine day on the 14th of February (Valentines day).

Singles Awareness Day

As Valentines day is known to be the colour red commonly used, Single awareness day is known to be represented by green. However another opinion that is pretty popular is wearing black to signify the absence of celebration.

Singles Awareness Day

Ways to celebrate Single Awareness Day

Flowers

Why wait for someone to buy you flowers? Go grab a bunch, who knows better than you on what colour or type of flowers you would like!

Singles Awareness Day

Massage

Go get that much deserved pamper.. could include getting the nails done for the ladies. You really don't need to have someone to get a massage, it's a self- indulge sort of thing!

Singles Awareness Day

Chocolate

This really needs no extra needed description... it's chocolate. It's always there for us and on February 15th it's the perfect time because all the Valentines chocolates that weren't sold would be on sale!

Singles Awareness Day

Friends

Who cares if your single, grab your friends and make some plans.

Singles Awareness Day

However...

Just do what you want!!

You're single, treat yourself!

Singles Awareness Day

Happy Valentines and Single Awareness Day my fellow GaG people!

421
soccerchick4eva is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• great take! yup, single pringle here. not long ago I thought i'd have my partner with me for valentines day. but nah, I guess i'll drown my sorrows in tons of chocolate on singles awareness day haha XD

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 20

• What a terrible name. 'Awareness' makes it sound like being single is some sort of disease. And that acronym. LOL

• I do like the idea behind it, though. And I'll always take more chocolate.

• I am single. But I'm not happy. Though whether my happiness has anything to do with my relationship status is unclear.

• It sucks to be single on valentines day when its your birthday :(

• hahahahaha! I love this. Great job, soccerchick! Really.

• Awareness makes it seem like everyone needs to be aware of every single person that's single lol

• Well, I'm single and I'm glad we have our "holiday" :)
    Excellent Take :D

• Woohoo... great. Well... I guess I'm available if you wanna go do something...

• You just made that up, didn't you...

• really didn't haha google it man :") I was just as surprised so thought I'd share it haha

• I just ignore the day entirely

• Lol I'm pretty aware everyday

• Amazing take😊

• Good take thanks

• ahaha love it!

• valentines day is lame anyway

• Very interesting

• 'singles awareness day' sound alike Depressing.

• I smell clapping season

• Great mytake, fun to read!

• Not sure that there is anything to celebrate about being single. I was the happiest I've ever been when I was in the one relationship I've had. But she left me and broke my heart and I've never been truly happy since. And no new girls ever seen interested in me, so yeah not much to celebrate.

• if anyone needs someone to cuddle or make out with or do butt stuff with on single's awareness day... I am available.

What Girls Said 3

• I guess I'm the only single person who enjoys Valentine's day. Every year on Valentine's day, I always order me some pizza, buy delicious desserts, and watching some of my favorite hallmark movies.

• Chocolates on sale! 😍💝

• Hahaha nice thanks