1) Look at what kind of girls attract you, that you would want to attract in return;
2) See what they wear;
3) "Masculinize" the outfits
Method that takes a bit more work:
1) Look at what kind of girls/GUY attracts you / stands out;
2) See what they wear, and ask yourself 'what does this say about the other person?
3) Write that sh*t doown
4) Ask yourself 'how do I want to be perceived?' and 'who the hell am I anyway?'
5) Piece together an outfit from your notes
1) Ask people that you find attractive to shop with you OR for honest feedback in the shop..
Some more tips:
I appreciate you wanting to be original and unique, but don't overdo it ;) Balance the pieces that say 'look at me!' with pieces that are less conspicuous.
Coordinate your clothing color with your skin color ( link link
And, as always: always be on the lookout.. Breathe inspiration. Whenever you see something you like, make a note (I use my cellphone to make notes when I'm inspired by something (and yes, that includes awesome clothing))..
Some nice sites: link link
Good luck.. :)