Why won't my ex-boyfriend leave me alone? I can't start a new relationship he finds a way to break us up. Help

Once I break up with another guy it seems like he is blowing my phone up trying to contact me. My ex-boyfriend had told me that it seems like I have put a spell over him where it seems like he can't stay away from me, but what spell I haven't done nothing but be there for him, but get nothing in return from him that's why we broke up in the first place. Guys please help to find out what is going on with this picture.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had an ex like this. He would treat me very poorly but whenever I wanted to leave he would do his best to try to reel me back in. And I would. It would be the same cycle over and over again. I would come back, treat him too nicely, cater to him, get nothing in return, get mad and leave. He would then call me and tell me everything I wanted to hear. I'd come back and he'd slip right back in his old self. That gets old but habitual. I did it for 6 years! I finally realized he was not worth my time and left for good. He kept trying but stopped after a while. I am now engaged to a man that is worth every bit of my heart, love, support and kindness. He is such a giving and sweet soul. It's truly an amazing feeling.

This ex keeps coming back because you let him come back. He gets an ego boost out of knowing that he can come back. He loves the devotion and love you give him. It feeds his ego. He knows that he doesn't have to return the same amount of giving and love because you allow him to be this way. He's taking advantage of you. Break the cycle, move on and never look back.

• Well I'm kinda like this but not so much, I love my x alot, and I think she likes me 2 but she's scared to love again bcuz of some other guy b4 me, but anyway I'm trying really hard to get her back, and its because I miss her and I love her so much, mabie that's what ur guy is like I don't really know.