• Ask
  • myTake

Why does my ex keep driving by my house? He broke up with me.

We dated for 5 months until a month ago. I broke up with him because he kept blowing me off. He begged for me to take him back saying that he would... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sometimes, all you need is to be understanding and not too dramatic about little things. Maybe he was upset about his bro and he's still hurt his ex cheated on him. He's just afraid of getting hurt again. Blowing off a plan isn't a big deal unless he do it often and continuously. Imagine yourself in his situations, you are sad/depressed about something and suddenly your partner gets angry at you for blowing them off and ask you to stop wasting their time. How would you feel? We want someone who will be there for us during the bad/good times. If you still want him, apologize and talk about it.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 3

• Because he feels lonely and now he's trying to see if he can get you back. It is up to you on what you want to do next but if I were you, I wouldn't take him back because what he used to break up with you was an awful excuse. If he really loved you he would have stayed. So do the next guy you're going to date in the future a favor and ignore this ex of yours.

• He sounds like a screwed up individual and if he keeps driving past your house, he may turn into a creepy stalker.