White guys are so cute. Who agrees?

I keep telling myself that any guy can be attractive, and it's the personality that counts. Time and time again, I find that I'm deeply attracted to white guys. They are so incredibly cute, and I don't see myself being with non-Caucasian guys.

I'm from an Sri Lankan background, and so far I've dated 2 brown guys (didn't last long, hated it), 2 east Asians (got bored really quickly), and plenty of whites. I found that whites really know how to treat a girl, and are very romantic and turn me on. I've kind of decided that I'll only choose a white guy for a future partner. That's just me. What about everyone else, what were your experiences like?

Oh and.. white guys rock in bed!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be honest, I've always considered whites to be superior to any other.

I mean, call me a racist, but I judge people primarily by their skin tone.

• Yeah that's racist

• If you judge people by the color of their skin, you are racist.

• wow you are very direct..

What Guys Said 8

• You have a preference in anything? Omg you are a freaking racist!! Ill bet you love white chocolate and hate dark chocolate don't you. You make me sick. You people with preferences.

Haha jk. I have to agree with you. We are damn cute ;) you must be cute too to say that ;)

• I would agree. no homo.

ia.media-imdb.com/.../...317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

some homo.

• Cultural differences towards women on out side, and maybe a fetish for you. I don't like to use the word "fetish" here, but nothing else fits.

• Ah man that sucks! Come on, how about middle eastern guys? :)

• Thank you. I like to think I am too. Heh.

• I agree with ethnicity part, not so much the gender ;) I dated a Spanish girl once and it was nice but I very much prefer white girls as far as what I am attracted to goes.

• Thank you for giving us White guys some props.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes they are indeed true sex gods.

• Can't generalize good sex with race. But white guys are the least attractive.

• I like latino guys they are more spicy creatures. As for whites am not attract to them but never say never right? Lets see later on.

• I agree, they are quite attractive, people tease me about liking white guys but hey i don't care they should accept what i like.

• i would say some are good looking, not all are but i am attracted to them. i like their open mindedness and directness, i need someone who can complement me.

• I do they are hot I'm a sucker for colored eyes

• They look good until they hit their early 30s, then it's all gone.

• I don't agree.

• That's so fucking racist
    (Sarcasm)