I keep daydreaming about him? ( guys only! Sorry girls.)?

I don't know why, but i can't stop thinking about this guy. Let me give you some detail on who this guy is. He is a swimmer and will be a freshman this year. (He has adhd too.) i can't get him out of my head! I want to tell him that i can't stop thinking about him, but i'm afraid of what his reactions going to be. Guys ( and only guys if that's ok) what should i do?

I forgot to mention, I've only known this guy for a month by now, and it feels like he lives in my mind!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't tell him that you can't get him out of his head, but if you don't talk to him you have no idea what you're missing out on. Evaluate the risks and do what makes you happier.

What Guys Said 2

• talk to him. get to him a little and if you like what you find then try some flirting. just keep it casual to begin with and you won't screw anything up.

• Just tell him how u feel and if he rejects u well u tried the only thin u have to lose is time

What Girls Said 0