Boyfriend got mad I sent him nude pics?

boyfriend got mad i sent him nude pics? like really mad. He says sex is not all he wants. Why would he get so mad? i. thought guys like stuff like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, not all guys are like that, as you've now seen.

He's the type of guy that you should
    hold on to for as long as you can.

As to the reason.. perhaps he was expecting you
    to be a certain type of girl, like, if he saw you as the
    innocent type, then you proved him wrong and he
    didn't like that.. ^.~

What Guys Said 10

• EVERY guy I know would welcome sexy pics from their girl.
    You can still respect their sexy body, it's not all about sex, but being intimate with someone.
    What better way to express your trust and desire than sending a nice pic?
    There is something wrong with that guy.

• Well, shit. If he doesn't want them, I'll take them, lol.

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Maybe He Thinks You Have Done This In Your Past Relationships & Doesn't Like That, Thats The Only Reason iCan Think Of...

• Here is a question, did you want to be able to send nudes to you BF? Like your the one who got a kick out it and you hoped he would too?

• Guys often would prefer that women who they are in love with dress more conservatively than women who they just think are hot. I would recommend you go to him in person fully clothed, apologize and say you didn't mean any harm and just wanted to make him happy with the pictures.

• I'm not a huge fan of nudes myself, especially if I wasn't expecting them.

• I don't know, seems like a nice gesture on your part. Guy kinda sounds like a dick.

• Damn!
    never seen a guy like him you should keep him and send us your nude pics *.*

• he might be gay

• He expected a little more class from you I'd say.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah horny guys who are just looking for sex want that, those guys just want your body.

He obviously wants a relationship, he's looking to share on a deeper level with you.

• i. have trust issues, what. if. he. has. another girlfriend? he. travels. for. business alot.. right now he's in chicago. where an "old. ex girlfriend " stays right now. im jus paranoid.

• I would say to work on your trust first before walking into a relationship with anyone, but don't use him for something he isn't after.

• Well, I get mad when a guy sends me a random dick pic, so maybe you should have made sure he wanted one?

• He may want emotional connections instead of physical.

• Not all guys want just sex...