Do girls like plane pilots?

What do all y'all girls think of plane pilots?

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh yes! The first impression is that they must be so goddamn smart! Smart guys are totally a turn-on.

• Haha not shooting down pilots, it's definitely a badass career. But you do not have to be smart to be a pilot lol

• But if you're a plane pilot you gotta be smart? I've heard that somewhere, lol.

• Haha not true.
      I'm not saying that pilots are dumb, but being smart is not a requirement to become a pilot either lol

What Girls Said 2

• Pilots are broke, dont get paid, are in debt a lot from college. I knew a guy with a personal plane and thought he was crazy. Flying around in a trash bucket in the sky for no reason. Risking his life. He was 44 single successful and never married. Girls like security and safety. Not a man who might die for his stupid hobbies and leave her behind to fend for herself in a mans world. Or at least this girl. Seems like a childish hobby unless you just use it to fly to the vacation home in Tahoe or something. Even thats scary. You gotta keep planes running smoothly. Id rather just drive myself or something. But thats me

• Adventuerous and cute ofcourse!

What Guys Said 3

• They love them. Good salary, they are confident and show leadership.

• If they made a good salary the women will want him. Women have to have a guy with money.

• Airlines screw over pilots because they know anyone who chooses to become a pilot--flying is their first love.

That means they can make a pilot salary anything from $100,000 a year to as little as $10,000 (slightly more than you could make working at Wal-Mart) and people will still apply for the chance to live the dream.

Since women like money, the won't like you. Plus airlines are suffering now. It's not the swingin'' 60's anymore the only reason many domestic companies have not completely folded and disappeared is because the government recognizes the air travel is an important business and uses a little tax payer money to keep them afloat.