• Ask
  • myTake

Under 18 dating sites.

post any good ones you know =]I've tried things like tagged but its not very good

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 3

• i hate people talking behind their best friends. jeez they trusted all their secrets and just a sec boom!! your spreading THE BIG NEWS? your just not into friendship.

• I think that the only ones where you are going to find reasonable guys would be on sites where you have to pay money. Those people are serious because they are paying money to find someone. Match.com was pretty good.

What Guys Said 7

• they mustt be full of pedos...: link

• weren't dating sites supposed to be for adults?

• Anyone notice that this guy is age 18-24 and looking for under 18 dating sites?

I think underage dating sites are sort of a bad idea. First the obvious reason of pedophilia and them being like a giant target for the MANY pedos out there on the Internet.

Second, ok most under 18 can't drive, pretty hard to meet in real life for the most part

Third, they are in school. Why do they need a dating site? There are girls and boys everywhere in school

• Hey friends... Im sIngle... and looking for true love... you can know about me by talking to me... Any girl is interested?

• I don't know

• I think its cool

• i said to her 'i love u' she said to me too but difference is only that i did not lie from her