Interracial couples!!

Why do some white guys like black girls! Do you support interracial couples?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Lol. Here we go.

Some white guys like black girls because they aren't discriminatory. I support interracial relationships. I don't, however, support interracial relationships built on fetishes or stereotypes.

• Well, Excuse me! I just happen to have a crush on a black girl! And there is nothing wrong with that!

• Exactly!! Why are people so jealous and nosy? When a black guy dates a white girl, it's not a problem. But when it's the other way around, people have to hate.

• Are White guys *not* supposed to like Black girls? I'm all for interracial dating. However, I am against premeditated racial exclusion.

Kinda hard for "I won't date X race" *not* to be shady when every race has diverse skin tones, shapes of facial features, hair types/lengths, height, body types, and skeletal structures.

• Off topic, but in extension to the second paragraph I feel my statement IS exempt if you *only* prefer your own race.

• How about preferring other races?

• @cavmanier - I don't have anything against it. However, I don't like racial preference trends. For example, racial preference trends seen in Asian and Indian women. I won't point it out, but I'm sure you can infer what I mean. I'm not biased, I think the preference trend among Black men is equally ridiculous.

• Maybe superficial girls with no pigmentation and flat, two-dimensional butts aren't their thing. They like their girls with melanin and a slice of realness, and I don't blame them.

• When I lived in Japan, I dated a caucasian (American) girl, a few japanese girls, a swedish girl, and a dutch girl. I dont care what race you are youve got a pretty equal shot with me! The chance that the love of my life is the same as me is quite slim, so I dont want to discriminate.

• I'm totally cool with interracial relationships, but I'm not actively seeking one only. I don't think I've had a woman of a different race ever attracted to me, though. So my chances of being in one are kind of small.

• yes I support it because we are all the same. I am an equal opportunity lover <3 <3 <3

• i've done it and eh it can be more difficult than you think because there's always that small little bit of doubt that the person isn't dating you despite your race and is secretly having second thoughts...

• I do for two reasons one I'm mixed half black half white. My mom was white and my dad was black. And for two I like white girls

• I don't see anything wrong with it. I've only ever been in interracial relationships... so yah

• I only care about my partner other girls who they date are irrelevant to me.

• Because they're easy?

Nope, don't support interracial couples particularly, I only date white girls. Because in a world of compromise, some men don't. ;)

• For your handle being RationalMale, there is no rationality in your response of, "they're easy." Do what you want and support what you want but those kind of stereotypes are bigoted and bigotry, in and of itself, bigotry is irrational. Get a clue.

• Haha what a dick...

By the way, I was the white girl slayer when I was immature and slutty young man. Now white girls are just as easy.

• model level chicks too. so save the fat chicks only comments Lol

• Why does anyone like anyone! Just go to a site like InterracialOasis and find someone

• I'm white with an Asian girl XD

• well i have no problem with intteracial couples
    if i could choose any kind of girl to be with for the rest of my life
    well i have to say Asian and i am a caucasian guy
    some guys like me prefer a girl from a different country or orientation
    and so do some girls so i dont mind as long as they are happy

What Girls Said 24

• yes i support it... im black i dont care... people are people... i dont see skin color as a factor when dating.. shouldn't even be a factor...

• I went to an international school abroad. My first major crush was a Korean boy. My second major crush was an Icelandic boy. My first childhood boyfriend was Syrian. My first kiss was Swedish. My first serious boyfriend was African American. My longest relationship was with Russian Jewish man. My current crush (love) is a Swiss man of Albanian/Kosovar descent.

Me, I'm 1/2 Black American and 1/2 Panamanian with Jamaican, French, Arab and Blackfoot Indian in my background. I was born to Muslim parents and have gone out with Jews, Muslims and Christians.

Men are men. At the end of the day, we have exponentially more in common than we do different. Finding true, lasting, dedicated and fulfilling love is not an easy task in this world. However two people find it, I am in complete support of.

Love builds love and love is as close to divinity as we humans can get.

• What is this? 1951? I thought we got past this ignorance. Of course I support interracial couples, gay couples, whatever. If they're adults and consenting, it's none of my business anyways.

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/21er06.gif[/IMG]

• i support it. my parents don't. i talk to them about it quite often because i think it's something people in western countries need to get used to... we encounter so many different kinds of people... it's hard to not see beauty in that. i would feel quite sad if i only found brown guys attractive... that would mean i'd never have had the opportunity to have a crush all throughout middle school and high school. that would have sucked.

• Because were cute as hell, sweeter than honey, and regal as fuck.

I don't know why black girls like white boys though.

• Yes. I see nothing wrong with interracial relationships. If you like the person, you like the person period. His/her skin color or ethnicity shouldn't be a problem.

• i believe there are. and yes i am fine with interracial relationship. people should date who they want not because who their families like or what their friends think. it is your life-you decide.

• Mixed people are hot!!! Maybe most of them turn out attractive because they are genetically stronger? I heard that's why inbreds are so ugly, they're genetically weak. Anyways interracial couples will bring more hot people into the world, so I'm all for it. Hot guys exist in every race, and I would personally marry a guy that's not my race.

• I don't even think its an issue. People should date whoever they want.

I'm brown and my boyfriend is white. Why does he like me? Because he finds me attractive and thinks I'm fuckin' amazeballs.

• Preferences, we all have them.
    Nothing wrong with interracial couples.

• I'm actually in an interracial relationship right now

• Why wouldn't they?
    & Yes, there's nothing wrong with it.

• my parents are an interracial couple
    there's nothing wrong with loving someone who looks different

• I dated a blonde hair blue-eyed white boy before, and I would again.

• Do you have an issue with it?

• What's your problem with it?
    I support it, I've only ever been with white guys

• I think that white guys like black girls, because to them it's something different. Something that may be refreshing, yet intimidating. But something worth trying. Yes I do support interracial couples

• I'm black, and I dated a mixed boy (half black and half white) and a Chinese boy. Nothing wrong with that. Just let them be!!

• its cuz white guys need some black girl booty...

• yea, my dads white and mi ma is black

• Yes, I love interracial couple/love. I'm a black girl who's dating a white guy.

• It's just a skin color, get the fuck over it!. Your racism is not good for anyone little girl, so stop it.

• I do not care who dates who

• I'm caucasian and I'm into mixed people