Is 6'1'' too tall for a guy?

I am 6'1'' and I feel like I tower above everybody :/

Is this a good size?

Most Helpful Girl

• 6'1 isn't that tall for a man. I mean, it's tall, yes, but not very much so.

• That's because girls want 7ft basketball player types. IF 6'1 isn't tall than my height 5'11 I must be a freaking midget.

• @Worldsugliestman One inch does make a difference in heights. Not a highly significant one, of course, but a difference nonetheless.

• It sure as hell makes a difference in a penis

What Girls Said 29

• Lol no. Slightly above average. Not too tall. That's how tall my dad is. My uncle and boyfriend tower above him.

• lol, no. I'm the same height as you.

• I'm sorry I love all 6'1'' inches of you, you must have nice long legs and look like a model :)

• Sharapova is 6'2'' and she is hot as fck I would bang her lol

• I think your height is just perfect. Perfect for a guy. Not towering or something. Lol
    Just perfect height. Haven't you seen the comments here? People are complaining about their height all the time, especially guys, for, being short. Proud of yourself and happy. XD

• You went to live with the hobbits, didn't you?

haha

Well, it depends on the region where you live..
    *if you live down south, you're considered TALL
    *If you live up north you're considered average
    (people up north/ Europe etc.. are usually taller than that, and 6'1 is average)
    *and if you live in between, you're considered perfect height.

for me 5'9-6'1 is nice, not too tall and not short... above that is too tall, in my opinion.

• You're fine. There are guys who are like 6'7-6'8 out there.

• nope. my bf is 6'1. lol. and I wondered if that's how tall people felt. but, I guess it feels safe like they can protect you and also you can bury your face in their chest. hehe. ^///^

• OMFG YOU ARE LIKE SOO RIGHT <3<3<3

like when someone points a loaded revolver in your face, your okay! His height will magically save you <3<3 lol thats why tall guys are so great :)

• um, that's not what i meant. it feels protective cuz they hug you close in your arms like a blanket I don't know im not good at explaining.

• pro·tec·tive
      prəˈtektiv
      adjective

capable of or intended to protect someone or something.

Ex)"protective gloves are worn to minimize injury"

Okay, I totally get you :)

• No it's not to tall for a guy..

• No tall is too tall when it comes to guys.;)

• I have a friend who is 7'9'' you interested?

• Hehe. Thanks, I have my own tall guy already.😉😉

• No, not really. It's not short though. 6'1" is a decent height, so don't worry.

• fuck off. I'm the perfect height

• What ever dumb-fuck. You asked if you were too tall and I said you were a decent height and not to worry, but whatever.

• That is so sexy the taller the better, I wish Icould find a six foot guy, seriously being tall is a turnon

• "the taller the better"

I have a friend who is 7'9'' and he has trouble finding girls, would you go out with him?

• That's not even possible

• OK, I'll tell him that you refused to date him because you thought he was too short. :)

• No, that's an amazing height! You must know that O. o

• I need lots more $$$ to get women tho lol, trust..

• lol maybe if I looked like TI or Chris Brown lol

• They are very unattractive men :/

• God no. I have this meme that I think is quite funny (I'm a tall girl around 5 foot 9):

What do you call a guy below 6 foot 1? A friend. Ahhahahah

• I am 6'1 in shoes so I am actually 6'0

Sorry, guess I am just a friend to you. See ya.

• Tragedy ;)

• 6'1" is perfect.. not that extremely tall. But I'm from tall people land lol..

• No that's a good height

• I'm only 5-3 and I'm really attracted to guys that are 6 foot or taller

• Sorry bitch your too short for me, see ya

• I love you <3 I would love to share an ice cream cone with you :)

• I love ice cream!! That's perfect

• Your not too tall your lucky

• That's hot

• I loooove tall guys. It is so attractive.

• Um, the question is: Is 6'1 too good for a guy?
    The answer is: YAS.
    Be proud of it.

• Too good? Then what is perfect?

• That's freaking awesome be very proud of that, most guys wish they had your height.
      Yeah kinda I'm 5'9 :]

• I am not proud of that because the IGF-1 concentration levels in my bloodstream will encourage the development of malignant neoplasms as I age. Also I am more susceptible to developing circulation problems as my heart has to work harder to move blood towards my extremities, also facilitating the development of rheumatoid arthritis. The pressure exerted upon my joints, due to my increased weight and size makes me more likely to suffer stress fractures and other injuries during physical activity. The extra weight also is detrimental to the structural integrity of my vertebral column and will likely lead to scoliosis and kyphosis, requiring painful surgery to correct. It seems short-sighted to praise those who reach a great size do to their HGH levels during puberty, but those who came from a poor malnourished childhood with lots of stress might find themselves permanently impaired in their bone development (lack of protein, adequate sleep, micronutrients, etc.)

Hope that helps.

• thats such a good height to be!

• There is almost never a way to be too tall. Girls would rather have a talker guy than a shorter one

• "never a way to be too tall"

• Ya if I got to know him and if I like him. I try not to judge on stupid things like height.

• no it's not too tall dw :)

• Not at all! That's very attractive!

• no, its attractive to most girls!

• No...
    I love me a tall guy...
    Your height is perfect.

• Sexy as fu

• I think that's a perfect height, I'm 5' 8 1/2

• why add the half inch, really?

• You want to be shorter? Are you serious? -.- guys are desperate to reach your height.. Honestly 6'1" is a really great height for a guy, girls like tall guys ! Come on man! Even I know that -.-

• Nah. Tall is 5'11 and over. 6'1 is the average range of tall. I'd consider 6'4 or over to be "too tall"

What Guys Said 20

• Where are you living? Cause this matters, you know, there are region where most people are short or most are tall !
    When I was in San Diego, California, this year, I immediately noticed how short people there are not only the non-whites but caucasians as well , it was the same when I was in Boise, Idaho, which was almost all white !
    I´m German and 6 foot 2, I´m almost 19 and haven´t stopped growing yet, and here in Germany 6 foot 2 is no extraordinary height, it´s only a little above average ! I have to add that I resemble the stereotypical German... I felt like an exotic animal in a zoo when I was over there... :D "Look at that big guy ! " ( many people stared at me there... A LOT !

• Hopefully you not grow much more :/
      I wish I stay at 6'0

• Since when is being tall a bad thing? I'm 1.97m wich would be about 6'5 I think and I only see it as a good thing. Then again, being over 6 feet tall is not very uncommon here so Í don't stand out too much. The only time it ever bothers me is if I have to take a picture with a bunch of shorties and have to hunch down it looks way to creepy.

• the average male height is 5'7 so yes 6'1 would be considered above average

• im 6' 1'' and under 18 so im happy... man did you you know the tall guys get all the girls? lol

• Tom Cruise get all the girls :/

• tom cruise is rich and a movie star so those people dont count

• for me it would be totally pathetic to be 6'1". i already consinder me tall at 5'7"... so imagine how would i feel at 6'1" i'd feel like King Kong and i'd hate myself everyday

• I'm 6'4'' and I've never seen that as a problem.
    Don't see why 6'1'' would be a problem. That's pretty average, at least where I'm from.

• I don't think that's very tall... more like "just above average" but here in Belgium guys up to 4 or 5 inches larger than you are absolutely no exception!

• Kind of stupid question, 6'1" isn't even tall. The owner of my company is 6'7", have a brother in law 6'4". A lot of girls like tall guys unlike most guys not giving a damn, just look at the answers on some of the girls.

• I think 6'4'' + is honestly way too tall, I would effing hate to be that tall, I would look like a freak :l

• 6'1" is a good height, not too tall, not too short.

• I don't see the problem, lets trade heights.

• You must meet a lot of short people if 6'1 is giant in your town

• 6'2" guy here, I feel the same way.

• Wouldn't you hate to be 6'6''?

• Yes. No more than 6'4" for me.

• Why do these weird 5'0'' girls want guys that are like 6'8''?

What the fuck is wrong with their heads?

• I'm 6'4, I work with some people who are between 6'6 and 6'9. 6'1 is not that tall.

• did you just wake up this morning and realize that you were over 6 feet tall? Women typically prefer taller men. I'd kill to be a few inches taller

• yes... on gag especially !!

• No it's not

• i m 6'2 and i feel i am bit short compare to 6 "4

• and 6'4'' is short compared to 6'6''
      and 6'6'' is short compared to 6'8''
      and 6'8'' is short compared to 6'10''
      and what's your point?

• anything below 6'5 is not too tall

• Dude i envy you.. Thats a perfect height

• Some girls actually do think that's short go figure. But I'd rather be 6'1 than 5'11 like I am.

• Lol dude what you talking about? that's the perfect size bro. Girls love tall guy's

• if you had to pick between too tall and too short for being 6'1 it would be too short.