Guys, would a teeth gap be a dealbreaker?

Lately I've been kinda depressed about my teeth. Would you even consider dating a girl who's otherwise attractive, but has quite a big tooth gap? Or would that be dealbreaker? Kinda like this.. http://i61.tinypic.com/24ot84z.png

• No big deal, definitely wouldn't be a dealbreaker
    57% (4)64% (9)62% (13)Vote
  • Depends
    43% (3)29% (4)33% (7)Vote
  • Fugly
    0% (0)7% (1)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, no big deal, but I would like them fixed. If we were together in a serious relationship I would include you in my benefits and help pay to get them fixed.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• That's no deal breaker, it's actually oddly cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • she would look scary

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, some people can rock the London Look

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the rest of her facial features. I have a teeth gap that sometimes the inner part of lip (opposite /inside the mouth of the mustache area) gets caught sometimes. Hurts when it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im sorry but yes this is a deal breaker. Like that really hot girl on a make up commercail and at the end she smiles, im like did you see that gap. I know its not nice but its not attractive either

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem whatsoever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Teeth gaps like that one in the picture are so adorable.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I love a good set of perfect teeth. Like am obsessed with teeth and always wish mine were a little straighter/whiter/more perfect. I have dated no less than three guys with gaps in their teeth and always found it so cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a gap and guys seem to like me just fine. There's also that girl that's a model that does those Rimmel London make up commercials.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love imperfections, though i believe people can improve in their own element. Perfection is my enemy.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend has a gap.

I'm personally obsessed with perfect teeth and straightness of teeth. When my mom tried to set me up with a guy with a gap once I said I would never date someone with a gap, but it happened (ironically less than 6 months later) . We've been together for a year and a half and I love him to death. I wouldn't change his gap for the world. It's part of what makes him him.

If you've got a great personality and the guy really likes you I'm sure he'll look past the gap. I think seeing my boyfriend with perfect teeth now that I know him would be kind of a turn off because it wouldn't even look like him anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • You took "Get the London look" too seriously...

Hahaha just kidding.

I think only some people can actually pull it off. That girl is pretty:)

0|1
    0|0