Why does he poke me in the stomach?

This guy is my friends older brother, and I feel like we sometimes flirt with each other. When we look at each other, I feel that at least. We were buying some food the other day and I bought a few things and he looked at me and said 'hungry?' And then poked my stomach. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• he just teased you LOL

What Guys Said 4

• He probably thinks it's cute and part of your flirting dynamic. If it bothers you, tell him to stop.

• cause he thinks it's chubby already

• He poked your stomach because he was teasing you about ordering a bunch of stuff. If he does like you, then it was an excuse to make physical contact with you.

• I've never said this to anyone, but its a sign of a guy wanting to put a baby in there. its so purely instinctual that sometimes the guy themselves don't even recognize they are doing it. i used to do it to my ex when i was 17.

What Girls Said 1

• Breaking the touch barrier, I would say he does it cause he likes you and is trying to find a way to touch you without freaking you out