Is he a flake? Or is he nervous?

This guy form my other post is a weirdo and I am just curious about it. Like he'll tell my dad or one of my friends that he's going to call me, but he never does. He would say he's going to ask me out, and he never does. He'll sometimes he'll come over my house and ask what I am doing and sometimes I will say "nothing" but then he doesn't say anything.

Yet I hear all the time how much he likes me, and how protective he is of me. But here what's weird he will sometimes be bold with me and actually ask me if I want to have sex with him, and of course I shoot him down, but see I don't know if he doesn't ask me out and call me because he's shy? Or because he's a flake weirdo? Lol. You tell me! Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's scared of rejection, but also a flake. So, he flakes first to avoid rejection!

What Guys Said 5

• 1. He sure seems flaky to me
    2. If he can ask you for sex upfront that must be something that's on top of the list about you to him
    3. In such a case his being 'protective' about you could well mean he's feeling the typical possessive situation that except him you shouldn't have sex with anyone else - territory marking kind of stuff
    4. He's been rejected for sex and doesn't want more rejections coming up thus hurting his ego
    5. This chap also probably cares a lot for his 'image' in public and he intends showing off that he 'scored' with you which he couldn't so that's eating him up as to how his buddies will view him etc

• To me he seems really flaky... it takes a lot of maturity to be able to arrange one's life to make plans, and stick to them.

• Both, yet, he doesn't sound shy because he asked you to have sex with him, also, I think he gets cold feet when he wants to ask you out, he thinks you'll just say no.

• I think because you said no to sex he thinks you will say no when he asks you out.

• He is both.

What Girls Said 0