Would you date a girl with a large forehead?

I mean its not HUGE but its definitely bigger than most people's foreheads..

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• I would prefer large boobs.

JK ;-)

Depends on a lot of things. Appearance is not the only factor in dating. Also, how she wears her hair would make a huge difference.

• I've tried a lot of different styles, nothing seems to really help that much.

• Yes, girls with bigger foreheads are cute and guys who got be picky about that are nuts

I think this girl is cute check this picture out :

bechicmag.com/.../mecho.jpg

• I think she looks like a man >_<

• @WhaChaChaKing Now your being mean to me wow
      i am nicest guy here gee

• Okay got give this question to the police

• If a person finds an excuse like a forehead to not be with someone theyre shallow to begin with, physical attributes aren't the only factors. A girl can have a smaller forehead and be a wretched human being or a fivehead and be the one and only.

• yeah but the bottom line is that the person your with has to find you attractive...

• @JackKerouac77

I'm not sure who you're referring to...
      also i would like to amend my last comment; *you're

• So its obvious that two people who are attracted to eachother will be together, and a forehead isn't an issue a bad attitude can make the "prettiest" girls ugly. My point is don't focus on what you may feel are your flaws but put your energy into what makes you stand out as a quality human being and I guarantee you that the right guy (a guys who isn't shallow) will be by your side. I've never looked at a girl and said "oop her foreheads is this many inches she's prob a shit person" it doesn't work that way. Men as well as women have an array of different taste so if you may not be one guy's cup of tea there's one right behind him that will find you a goddess on earth.

• Yes. I can use it to reflect light onto things to cook them in the wilderness.

• Are we talking Tyra Banks or Micheal Keaton huge? Question is kinda funny actually. I think you're over worrying about it. If im attracted to her then yeah i would.

• I don't know who the guy is...
      and my forehead isn't like tyra banks.. like the hairline isn't back far, its just long.

• If Selfie C can find its to like her, despite how big her forehead is, you can too. Oh, and she's super annoying:
    http://youtu.be/rdedFFg3GBM

• I have and I would again

• was it off putting/ a turn off/ could you still get hard in bed without having to avoid looking at her face?

• The forehead and everything about you is SOOOOOOO HAWT if you give no fucks

• Boom! Exactly!

• ... SMH...

I get being insecure about perceived "imperfections," but this really isn't something that, personally, bothers me. I'm confident the majority of guys would agree. Really, don't let something like that bother you.

• Hahahaha yeah.

• I would definitely date you. I even had crush on girl who had big forehead.
    Wow you have bigger brain than most and must be smart :p :p
    Interested in interracial dating? :p

• lol yes, but not long distance dating

• Haha... but why are you insecure about it? Did anyone said you like that?

• Yeah, I would. It would be funny though. :D

• Heck yes!!
    free canvas for drawing while she sleeps

• 0_0
      this is worse than the I'll rest my balls on it guy.

• That's why you keep some liquid soap and a thermos full of warm water near the bed

• LOL oy vey...

• Everyone has a huge forehead. Some are just being covered by hair

• Yes. They look so sexy.

• Um... I don't think a large forehead would be a deal-breaker to me.

• Big forehead means big brains, right?

• no... look at cranium size in the animal kingdom. it means nothing

• I don't know. When I look at my past, the girls who I were with were way smarter than I was and had big forehead.

• What is considered a big forehead? That is the circumference and diameter that we are measuring and what is it relative to?

• Only if I can rest my balls on it?

• if i ran a company and couldn't afford billboard space, then why not?

What Girls Said 11

• Lmao I'm sorry, but this question made me laugh.

Rihanna has a big forehead but she's still pretty as fuck. A lot of people would love to date her.

Just find flattering hairstyles for it. Try to avoid having your hair slicked back. Maybe wear bangs. There are plenty of methods to minimize the forehead. I kinda have a big forehead but I wear bangs so it doesn't look that bad. Sorry, but this question is kinda silly to me. Most people don't really care about the size of foreheads lol It is a refreshing change up to the cliche "Am I too fat to date? Will I find love if I have small boobs/butt/penis etc?"

• If I was a lesbian, I would. It would be hypocritical not to since I have one.
    Airplanes can have a new place to land if they want.

• omg... i'm not landing airplanes on my forehead... jesus...

• I was talking about me, don't worry.

• I have a big forehead and I don't think it's a big deal at all. If you hate it that much do side swept layered bangs over it. I seriously doubt most guys would notice or care. Plus it's a sign of intelligence. Just embrace it :)

• like christina ricci? she uses her bangs/fringe to cover it. it's a great look for her :)

• Bangs like that are hot.

• ugh... i guess i could get bangs. They're just so high maintenance.

• you don't have to get bangs! lol. i was just throwing it out there :) large foreheads are alright, in my opinion

• Haha it shouldn't a prob. I got a long forehead myself, it hasn't deterred them from liking me.

• Chinese saying that one with large forehead brings prosperity. Believe there wld be guys who like jt too

• Rihanna has a large forehead and loads of guys would get with her if they could so its most likely not an issue lol

• rihanna is famous and sexy though

• Meh fame doesn't matter if a guy wants to bang he wants to bang lmaoo and your probably attractive anyway so dont let one thing bring you down just do something that draws attention to your positive features and away from what you see as negative

• Like i feel i have a small head and a longish neck so i always have my hair down and long as it draws away from the fact ahaa

• So , its just a forehead.

• no its a BIG forehead

• This question reminds me of Rihanna

• I used to think Chris Pine was cute but damn. That forehead is too much.

• wow really?
      Looking at him I never even THOUGHT about his forehead. I'm just like... damn... sexy...

• Idk! I'm the type of person that notices things like that. I'm not saying I wouldn't date him but that forehead is daunting. It's like a foot tall.

• Some people have way to much to think about. Smh