Do white guys like Middle Eastern girls?

I know they can be attracted but I feel like they would not commit...

Most Helpful Guy

• Really depeneds on so many other factors

Probably yes but with out more information it can't be for sure.
    From what I hear femininity is still a thing in the middle East and it's ladies from such, so there's that.

Oh and the riseing fame of Mia khalifa could work in your favor...

What Guys Said 7

• I think Middle Eastern women can be some of the most beautiful. Gorgeous features, skin and eyes. For me, committing would depend on her personality. I would find it more intimidating to talk to her than to caucasian woman, because, well, I just haven't done it that much. I mainly know caucasian people. A bit sad, actually.

• Every situation is different, race doesn't matter to me. If you're attractive to me and we were to click, then I would absolutely date you.

• Yes, of course white men can like middle eastern women, they all have their preferences, some even prefer your people only.

• Some of them are really hot and friendly. Nice butts.

• Yes but if she's a Muslim then hell no.

• Im not Muslim myself but I have seen white guys with Muslims girls too, I think the real question is how religious they are

• It's the girl or Islam I am worried about, it's how her Parents and family members would react to me that frightens me.

• yeah , sure many of us do like middle eastern women, but most of the middle eastern women tend to be very hairy on body.. so...

• If she was very religious probably not. I make way to many jokes about the existence (or lack thereof) of God to date anyone who is serious about any religion (daily prayers and such). But if she was just a normal girl, why not? Attractive is attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend is a white American and he says he always thought Middle Eastern girls are hot.