I think we like each other, but at the same time, it's always awkward. Do we like each other?

There's this guy that I'm not sure if I like him (all of my female friends have been asking if I do recently, so I must be emitting SOME signal), and I'm not sure if he likes me. Whenever he can, he always comes and stands by me. And then when we end up talking, it feels kind of awkward for some reason, and then we have trouble thinking of things to talk about, so we just stand there in silence trying not to make prolonged eye contact... Do we like each other?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only you know if you like him, and sometimes it can be hard to tell. I went two years before I realized/admitted I liked the guy I currently do (that was almost 6 months ago). Watch how you act around him and how often you think about him. Being you're asking this, there has to be something. As for the awkwardness, that could be one of two things. One, the obvious, which is you like each other. Or two, you're awkwardness is simply rubbing off on him. He's still approaching you, though, so it could very well be he likes you. Bump him on the shoulder "accidentally" sometime. See what he does.

What Guys Said 1

• If you have to ask, you probably don't like him all that much.

• I just thought it was possible since all my "friends who are girls" think we like each other.

What Girls Said 2

• If ur nervous around him then yes u like him.. watch his body language if u felt he was being nervous too then u both like each other.

• Do you have a physical feelings like pleasure and tingling near him and thinking of him? Pm me to discuss